Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil 190ml 190ml

Tony Moly - Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil 190ml 190ml

[user:blackbeautyfifi] have you tried this?
Start your review of Tony Moly - Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil 190ml 190ml!
Leah C.
LA
Tony Moly - Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil 190ml 190ml uploaded by Leah C.
This is my favorite oil cleanser for a two-step cleansing routing. Not too heavy and leaves my face feeling radiant.
Denae S.
This is a great cleansing oil it smells amazing and is super gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling soft after use. It removes make well and doesn’t feel greasy after I wash it off. After using it I have noticed my skin is smoother and my rosacea has gotten better as well I will definitely be purchasing again.
Ulyana B.
Buffalo Grove
Tony Moly - Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil 190ml 190ml uploaded by Ulyana B.
It was my first cleansing oil that I tried. Smells very nice, take off waterproof mascara no problem. Skin feels very soft after use. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I after I checked the ingredients I saw mineral oil. Mineral oil has a tendency clogging pores. Since I have large pores I don’t want to risk it anymore. Recommend, but be careful.
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
A bit too runny for my preference texture wise but smells great and works pretty well. I prefer other types of oil cleaners though.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
Tony Moly - Wonder Apricot Seed Deep Cleansing Oil 190ml 190ml is great at removing makeup and sunscreen. You apply it to dry skin and rub it in. Then you wet your hands to get it to react, then was off. My skin feels so clean and it has no problem tackling even waterproof makeup.
Lauren H.
Joplin
This oil removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It’s a great first step in my skincare routine. I’ve noticed a difference in skin texture since using this product. I would highly recommend.
Brittany S.
Dallas, GA
I use this products before washing my face with a foam cleanser, and it melts all my makeup off effortlessly. Feel so nice and hydrating on this skin, and allows me to take my makeup off so gently so not to be too rough with my skin. Love this product
tsha N.
Honolulu, HI
I’m obsessed with korean skin care! This cleanser melts off all my makeup and gets it ready for the actual cleaning of the face without drying my skin. I love it
emilie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
This is just okay. I used this to double cleanse at night, then would go in with my Foreo 2 and the Nature Republic Collagen Dream Vitamin C Capsule Foam Cleanser, but I would STILL have a lot of makeup on my face after all that. I also do not like these bottles because there is really no way to travel with it.
Alison M.
It only takes a couple of pumps of this cleansing oil to take the day's makeup off - including waterproof mascara. This oil emulsifies when in contact with water and washes off without leaving a greasy residue. The apricot scent is fresh and light and I've already purchased my second bottle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla H.
Greenville, SC
il y a 2 ans
Fiona B. have you tried this?
Jennifer S. il y a un an
I have almost finished my second bottle of this cleansing oil. It’s a really great first product in a double cleanse ( oil cleanser followed by gel cleanser.) It really breaks down make up & sunscreen; then, it emulsifies & easily washes off.