BY TONYMOLY

Water Bomb Sleeping - Tony Moly's Water Bomb Sleeping is used to hydrate and soothe your skin as you sleep. It looks like tiny drops of water going on and once absorbed, feels nice and light. Blue-green algae is rich in protein and vitamin B, which limit signs of aging by hydrating skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines. One of the core tenets of Korean skincare philosophy is keeping skin hydrated to achieve a dewy, glowing complexion and combatting fine lines and wrinkles. This line delivers. Its humectant ingredients help bind moisture to the skin, allowing skin to hold more water weight than it could on its own. Good for all ages and skin types. - Water Bomb Sleeping see more...

• Is this good for eczema?1 Answers
  • Where do u buy it? Safe for supper sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • What does this smell like?? I'm always so worried about c...1 Answers
Feleshka M.
Mchenry, IL
Every since I got into YouTube and seen all the MUA talking about Korean skin care I just had to get my hands on at least one thing . So I figured why not splurge and buy around Christmas. I deserve it right lol ? Well I am so glad I did . I have such dry skin and especially with winter it is a never ending battle. This stuff is a bit pricey but I would say go for it and try this bad boy out . It's super lightweight & doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or with a nasty residue. It's soaks up into my skin super quick and makes me feel refreshed. My skin looks brand new the morning after . I sometimes even use it before I put on my makeup . I will deed be looking into trying more Tony Moley skincare and I can't wait !!!
Kristina M.
Saint Louis, MO
I was not particularly impressed with it on my face. It didn’t break me out but it didn’t hydrate enough, either. It also did not do much else special. I finished the tube by putting it in my décolletage and it made that area smoother and softer, but not enough to buy again. There are much better sleeping treatments.
Meriel Y.
Altamonte Spg, FL
While I really like the feeling of this product, I don’t find it to be nearly as hydrating as it’s name implies. It does feel cool and smooth when you apply it, but it DOES contain dimethicone so it can also clog your pores and exacerbate acne (which unfortunately is what it does to my skin). If acne is no issue for you, you may love this!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This feels great on my skin before bed. It was a little bit of a splurge for a tonymoly product but it was worth it. I put it on before bed and my skin feels so much more hydrated. The texture is really neat and lightweight and I would definitely buy it again.
Shatoya D.
This is (dare I say it?) WATERY. In a bad way. There are other “water” products on the market that are actually hydrating. This did nothing remarkable for my skin, and actually left my skin feeling dry in the morning. I don’t think it’s worth the money at all.
Molly H.
This is a very nice product, but my skin is not excessively dry. Rather, I have combination skin with patches of dryness in the winter. This didn't have much of an effect for me, and I feel it would probably be better for someone with very dry skin instead.
Jessica H.
Seriously who doesn’t need extra moisture in their skin?? I love this mask I use it under my normal moisturizer and it gives me that extra layer of moisture and when I rinse my face the next morning my face feels so soft and bouncy
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
Heartbroken to see this product removed from several stores I go to because I loved this. This is an amazing sleeping serum that moisturizer while you snoozed. I loved how much this felt like just a casual cleanser and yet it was so much more going on.
Samantha W.
Sapulpa, OK
AmaZing hydration! If you battle with dry skin all year round or maybe just the winter has sucked your skin dry this is for you.y skin has never felt this great. My skin looks healthy and radiant and my makeup goes on flawlessly.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love that this brand performs without costing an arm and a leg. I usually aim for sales on Amazon when I purchase. It is moisturizing and the packaging is convenient and cute. I can't wait to try out more from this brand
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Where do u buy it? Safe for supper sensitive skin?
Molly B.
Horsham
How much is this product is it worth the money?
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Is this good for eczema?
Lexie T.
Pittsburgh, PA
What does this smell like?? I'm always so worried about chemical scents on my face.