BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. 1pc see more...

Alaysha G.
Stowe, VT
I was very impressed with how well this brush worked. The packaging is very nice, and it actually does help to add volume into my hair. The value is good, and I would highly recommend this brush for anyone looking to add volume to their hair.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I have this brush in black, with colorful brush tips, the part that goes into your hair. To be honest I thought for sure with the swirled brush it was going to tangle my hair, since its past waist length but it actually did not and works well, although im not sure it actually volumize anything. Also I like the smaller size but wish the handle was a bit longer.
camila M.
Works well for curly hair to be brushed put and not tangled i used it only for 4 weeks and its was okay and worked great to only curly hair for me and its easy i guess.
Mickayla F.
Weirdest looking brush ever, but man does it work. Great right after a shower! Even works with my thick, curly hair!
Becca H.
Very good product works great looks nice and I really would recomend to anyone to try it at least once give it a
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
This brush is so good for detangling my thick hair. I love it, and it’s super cute and affordable!
Ksenia F.
Its a good brush to use on kids. As for me I didn’t like it at all. It doesnt do anything to my hair and I did not enjoy using it. Used it couple of times and gave it to my kid. Don’t really recommend it to anybody. I feel like its too expensive for what you get.
Tamara R.
Santiago
deja las pestañas muy lindas y crespas, no me hace falta enchinarlas ni nada, ya que las tengo de por si rizadas y largas
Lisbeth V.
This is a life saver! Worked perfect for me, getting another one for new year! Really good quality! Recommended Girrrls!!