BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. 1pc see more...

Teslynn A.
Hinesville, GA
FAVORITE brush. Not only is is super cute and colorful, but it doesn’t hurt my tangled mess of a sensitive head when I use it. The design is flawless, but I wish it also came in a bigger size.
Nic M.
Pretty to look at, but not very effective as a brush. I don’t really use this because it is small and doesn’t effectively brush my hair. My Conakry hairbrush with the gel grip is much better. Very disappointing, I would not purchase.
Natalie L.
This brush was weird, and didn’t really work for my hair type. I have really long, thick, and wavy hair, and it was too much for this tiny brush to handle.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
My friend gave me this when she replaced her work set. Even after being used on multiple clients a day they were still in great shape and worked very well
Chaya B.
Not the best brush, but, I got it for my niece and she loves it. It's super colorful and cute. Perfect for little girls.
Becca H.
Very good product works great looks nice and I really would recomend to anyone to try it at least once give it a 5
Andrea R.
Asunción, Mariano Roque Alonso
Es un peine no tiene gran chiste pero bueno es muy lindo los colores me gusta mucho te quita las porras y peina,QUEEE, sii asi como oyo señora ama de casa, te quitara las porras asi que llame ya
Lisbeth V.
Giiirlsss this product is pure magic, maybe not the most affordable price but absolutely a good quality
Jojita A.
I was use it before is a very nice his price not bad and her bakage very very nice 🤔🤔😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Carissa E.
Surabaya
It can give my hair more volumizing and not make my hair messy at all.. I love its color too