BeautyBodyBody CareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Unide Homme Whitening Lotion 150ml 150ml

Tony Moly - Unide Homme Whitening Lotion 150ml 150ml

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. After using essence or serum, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face.

Did anyone get perfect result?? Dose it really whiten skin tone & hoe many days take to get visible result???
Start your review of Tony Moly - Unide Homme Whitening Lotion 150ml 150ml!
member-6e75e832a
Great! Amazing products really does what it promises. I would buy this again. It whitened my skin without making it too dry
Gillian R.
Gilmanton Ironworks
I personally love this product. It doesn’t leave my skin dry or irritated. I personally use it, because my face tends to be darker than my body.
Ruby L.
Philadelphia, PA
It whitened my skin and also my dark spots. It had a white cast, but it faded a little after a couple hours.
Deja W.
Visalia, CA
this is okay but honestly the Mario Badescu whitening mask is just more effective. i didn’t see a major difference when using this and the MB one is a lot better value. it’s just not the best that i’ve ever tried
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
I love everything from tonymoly and anything whitening is what I enjoy too! This lotion is a bit pricey (for me anyway) but I like how gentle and i like how this feels on the skin.
Gladis S.
Amazing product!
I first bought this product couple of months ago, and I can say it help my skin become smoother and lighter, you can also notice that pores become lighter so they don't become that noticeable. I am still using this product but I can definitely notice that my skin has become lighter, I will keep using until I reach my goal.
Amazing product!
Fatima Z.
Riyadh, Central
I really like the Tony moly products this one is a whitening lotion and it has lightened my skin tone really well
Perla D.
La Romana
Son muy buenos estos productos su protección y frescura son ciertas, lo unico que no me agrada es el olor que lleva muy fuerte
Perla D.