BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Uni De Homme Fresh Tea Tree Fluid 150ml 150ml

Tony Moly - Uni De Homme Fresh Tea Tree Fluid 150ml 150ml

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A water lotion type all in one fluid calm sensitive skin due to dryness with Tea Tree extract infused. After cleansing, dispense an ample amount onto the palm and smooth over the entire face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - Uni De Homme Fresh Tea Tree Fluid 150ml 150ml!
Giovanny C.
Waukegan, IL
TONYMOLY I'm Real Tea Tree Mask Sheet I can't say anything about I just want to try
Chanel S.
Berkeley, CA
I don’t think this really made a difference in my skin honestly. I got it as a bonus for purchasing face masks and it’s nice but lasting impacts aren’t really there. Packaging is nice though I would say.
Alexis P.
Columbus , OH
Love the tea tree product works great for all skin can feel it working as you use. First time use
Ileana R.
Jber, AK
Honestly evrything from Tony Molly is amazing starting from Hair care to makeup ! It’s good for all skin types!
Julia B.
Super lightweight, smells fresh and absorbs right away. Makes my skin soft, doesn’t clog pores, is not shiny at all. Great for all skin types and sensitive skin. I apply it under foundation and on it own.
Kimberly R.
Riverview, FL
This product is good for acne probed skin. It does get pricey. But hey, you have to spend a lot for beauty
Sarah L.
Hutto
SO MOISTURIZING When I get really dry I add this as an extra step in my skin care routine. Good value not pricey and lasts for a while (a little goes a long way) I like how lightweight it is and how quickly it soaks into the skin so I don’t have to wait around for it to dry and finally be able to Move onto the next step It’s extra moisture adds elasticity back into my skin and I end up looking plump and hydrated This product works great in conjunction with other products. I don’t think it has enough moisture to be used alone unless you’re on the oily side.
quoia M.
Crandall, TX
I heard about this produc and i like the way it wroks and i really want top buy this again
bridget B.
Albuquerque , NM
love love love! was so sad when my ulta stopped carrying this. helps with redness, dry patches, active breakout. seriously so soothing.
Sara E.
colombia
Maravillosa la sensación que puede dejar este producto, amo el Té verde por todos sus componentes y este producto no tiene ni punto de comparación, Excelente

Looking for your answer?