BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Julie R.
Besides from being totally cute it great to have on the go with it's size. This mist doesn't really have a smell which is good and is always refreshing. My skin does feel very sleek and soft after using it. It does not feel sticky on the face and dries quickly after spraying it on. I use it several times a day when I need a pick-me-up or if my skin is looking dull. I'm not exactly sure if it works for setting make up but I use it anyways and several time throughout the day and also before I sleep after my nightly skin care regimen. Total must in summer.
Nur T.
This is a great face mist. It refreshes and hydrates my skin without making it oily. Also keeps my makeup on point.
Melanie L.
North Attleboro
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product! I got it because my good friend from South Korea highly recommended it. It isn't cold to spray and holds my make up on all day! It also makes my face look sparkling, and bright, from what others have told me.
Nada K.
I love this mist I use this every time it’s so cool I love tony moly mist so much I it’s the only mist that I use
Mi Nhong X.
I like this product the spray isn't actually a mist. its better if sprayed on before applying your makeup or just spray it by itself with no makeup. It feels refreshing & the smell is good. it has a little scent. would recommend. plus the bottle is super cute
Amanda G.
This is a great product for oily skin individuals like myself! This is a light mist spray that can be used before using makeup, when you just want matte but bare skin or after applying makeup. This spray mattifies your skin and aids in controlling oil. It is very refreshing and has a light baby powder scent. The packaging is adorable, it's affordable and will last you for awhile. This is another holy grail product for me. I carry this around in my school bag or purse to use for touch ups throughout the day.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Best mattifying setting spray I've ever used. It's a fine mist that delicately locks makeup in place and absorbs oil. It is mattifying and smells light but very good. For 10$ this is definitely worth it.
Pauline O.
Smells like baby powder. The packaging is super cute and I love how you could use this as a base or setting spray.
EMILY H.
NOLENSVILLE
This product smells amazing and comes in a super cute bottle. But beyond that, it is incredibly refreshing and moisturizing and really does keep my makeup in place all day. Well worth a try!
Symone S.
I adore the packaging! I would purchase again for the cuteness. I use it in the summer to reduce the oil on my face, with no makeup.Review Update:I received it again as a gift! I use it after yoga class, and gentle dab my skin. I don't feel like the solution is anything super special, but it gets the job done. Plus....the packaging! I'm a sucker for k-beauty and anything kawaii. So, I'm biased.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?