BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
This little guy is serially the greatest of yoy jyst need refreshing or if you work in a very dry climate. My skin tends to dry out easily and the weather definitely affects it. SoI use this to replenish and set me on my way!
Jasmin N.
I mainly bought this product because of its adorable packaging! I bought it off of Amazon for 7 dollars! This is pretty good for oily skin. You spray two times and massage into your skin. I tried it a couple of times and after using it my skin wasnt that oily! It works as a setting spray too!
Tiffany S.
Lexington, KY
This is great for a pick me up when you have been out in the heat all day. I work at a childcare facility and this is the perfect refresher for when we have been out in the hot sun.. and holy packaging! The packaging on this product is by far the cutest ever!
Andrea M.
Im almost all day at school, so I keep a little emergency bag inside my backpack (deo, hairbrush, toothbrush, etc) and this little guy is the best at picking me up before hanging out with friends after class. Forget about feeling sweaty and greasy on summer!
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
I always fell in love with korean products, this mist is very handy and has a cute container. Not only that, it is also very effective to use. Whenever I feel not so fresh I just spray it and it gives my face a boost.
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
K beauty products are so much fun and absolutely luxurious. I love how it really set my makeup and kept my face looking fresh all day! If you have a major meeting after lunch, a quick spritz freshens you right back up!
Stephanie D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I love most facial mists. the packaging on these is SO CUTE that I had to give it an extra star. The product inside is good; sometimes I use it to wet a makeup brush before I go in with a foiled or metallic eyeshadow.
Celine V.
I really like that this mist keeps my face matte, but also slightly dewy, in a good way! The smell is kind of off putting because it smells lile baby powder and I personally don't like that, but I really like this product!
Alexis S.
S Pasadena, FL
Toly Moly, I mean who doesn't love them products. It makes me want to purchase just because of packaging and design. Products are always good and I really did enjoy this mist, would definitely recommend purchasing!
Julia D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE TONY MOLY!! AFFORDABLE & ADORABLE! This gives your skin such a nice, moisturizing boost and a wake up call. It definitely makes you look like you have great skin and makes it look less dull. 노무 좋아!!!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?