BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
I love Tony Moly and this mist really keeps my face hydrated especially for me having dry skin. The price for me is perfect and I always find it in stock at Ulta. It's super gentle and plan on using it for quite some time.
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
I love Tony Moly and this delivers on the cute packaging they always have. The product is just as good. I love it for refreshing my face throughout the day wether I have makeup on or not. If you're a Tony Moly fan try this out
Lora S.
I'll admit, I bought this product for the cute packaging and the decent price. Sadly, it didn't do anything as far as setting my makeup and I didn't notice any other benefits to my skin. I only used it for a week, before giving it away.
Xochitl C.
I love this product! It is super hydrating for you skin and it smell great too. I am also a big fan of tiny only producta in general. Korean skin care products have worked wonders for my combination skin. I would highly recommend this brad and this face mist as well.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
This little guy is serially the greatest of yoy jyst need refreshing or if you work in a very dry climate. My skin tends to dry out easily and the weather definitely affects it. SoI use this to replenish and set me on my way!
Jasmin N.
I mainly bought this product because of its adorable packaging! I bought it off of Amazon for 7 dollars! This is pretty good for oily skin. You spray two times and massage into your skin. I tried it a couple of times and after using it my skin wasnt that oily! It works as a setting spray too!
Andrea M.
Im almost all day at school, so I keep a little emergency bag inside my backpack (deo, hairbrush, toothbrush, etc) and this little guy is the best at picking me up before hanging out with friends after class. Forget about feeling sweaty and greasy on summer!
Tiffany S.
Lexington, KY
This is great for a pick me up when you have been out in the heat all day. I work at a childcare facility and this is the perfect refresher for when we have been out in the hot sun.. and holy packaging! The packaging on this product is by far the cutest ever!
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
K beauty products are so much fun and absolutely luxurious. I love how it really set my makeup and kept my face looking fresh all day! If you have a major meeting after lunch, a quick spritz freshens you right back up!
Celine V.
I really like that this mist keeps my face matte, but also slightly dewy, in a good way! The smell is kind of off putting because it smells lile baby powder and I personally don't like that, but I really like this product!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?