BY TONYMOLY #29 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Julie H.
Rochester , NY
I love how travel friendly this is. It's a small bottle that fits right in my purse. The packaging is adorable. I'm obsessed with Korean beauty lately because it tends to have less harmful and more skin friendly ingredients. It's a good price, and my skin feels refreshed every time I use it.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
ANYTHING by Tony Moly is a win! I haven't used a single product I wouldn't recommend to others. This is a great gentle product for the perfect at home manicure or pedicure. It's also great to keep your nails healthy after the hash use of fake nails.
VeraūüĆł G.
This little bunny is a great way to refresh your makeup throughout the day. The mister is so fine that it doesn’t disturb any product on your face, which is great. The product itself is nice and moisturising
AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT PACKAGING?
Emma R.
This is a great mist. It checks all the boxes: it is hydrating, cooling, and easy to spray. I just have one problem. The cap will not stay on, so I cannot bring it anywhere! I actually gave it away because of that! I can't recommend it unless you are willing to use a whole lot of tape.
Wanqing X.
Superior, CO
The packaging is to die for! So cute - I didn't even know what it was when I picked it up at Incheon, but it's surprisingly handy. Slim and easy for travel, and the mister is quite good to provide a boost of hydration; especially on planes!
Sara T.
DENVER, CO
Smells fresh, like laundry or baby powder. The bottle is absolutely adorable. I wouldn't say it controls oil or makes your makeup last longer, but it is refreshing when you are feeling parched and helps remove that "powdery" look from makeup.
Abbey H.
This smells really nice and is nice for a pick me up. I bought mine from Sephora. Unfortunately the packaging is a little too bulky for me and an ear snapped off :( I'd love to see a bigger version with more sleek packaging in the future!
Melinda S.
This product came in very cute packaging which made the purchase tempting. The spray has a very distinct baby powder scent. That is the onky distinguishing characteristic of the spray. It does absolutely nothing. I was very disappointed
Kara F.
It is humid in the summer where I live and this is perfect to have in your purse when you start to have that sweat glow. Just spritz spritz and it soaks it up leaving my face dry and refreshed! Definitely a holy grail product now.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
I love Tony Moly and this mist really keeps my face hydrated especially for me having dry skin. The price for me is perfect and I always find it in stock at Ulta. It's super gentle and plan on using it for quite some time.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?