BY TONYMOLY #22 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Justina L.
This packaging is so so so cute!!! I love it so much and I think this one was for oily skin, which is what I have. However, I didn't think it was that effective and I had to spray a few times to cover my entire face. Overall though, I love it because it's so cute!!
Jennifer B.
I love how cute I he packaging it.. it gets me every time. This is rather expensive for the size but I love it! It works great when I'm heading in to work from the hot parks no lot. Easy enough to carry in my purse & spritz on me right before I clock in for the day
Aida I.
philadelphia, PA
I have this in my purse at the moment. I use it as a setting spray, cooling mist and refresher throughout the day. It's affordable and works. Plus it is so cute.  I have oily skin and have not had a problem with this.I bought mine off amazon and i would recommend it to anyone.
Patricia P.
Lubbock, TX
the packaging is an absolute dream, and honestly it influenced me to buy it. Truthfully it has a great scent and it does do what it claims to do, but would i buy again probably not this product is more for the eye than for its quality, i feel like there's better products out there but it wasn't bad overall !
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this facial spray. I like it use it when ever my face is feeling dull or oily during the day or if I just need a pick me up. Especially on those hot/humid days it's nice to have this in my pocketbook. One spritz goes a long way. Plus the packing is so cute!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This is so good! I love the way it smells and it's so cute!!! I really liked the way my skin felt after using it too. I used to have really oily skin and I felt like this helped a lot. I'm going to have to try the moist mist now that my skin is on the drier side.
Cece M.
You know that saying you never know what you have until its gone? I swear that's what happened to me. This little bunny mist was so useful, especially in the humid heat. But I totally under appreciated it until I lost it. My only complaint pre loss, was that the cap didn't always stay on when thrown in a bag, so be careful.
Kara L.
I love this brand and this product. Smells so refreshing but doesn't last and needs to be reapplied through the day. The packaging is adorable and I love the boutique in San Francisco!!it always is a hit when I pull it out and people want to see it!!
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
ANYTHING by Tony Moly is a win! I haven't used a single product I wouldn't recommend to others. This is a great gentle product for the perfect at home manicure or pedicure. It's also great to keep your nails healthy after the hash use of fake nails.
Sonia N.
Glendale, CA
Not only is the packaging super cute, I love how this sets my makeup.  It adds enough moisture as I set, to avoid looking cakey, but not too much, where it looks too dewy, as I'm an oily T-zoned girl!  I especially love how it sprays evenly and light!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?