BY TONYMOLY #27 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Cece M.
You know that saying you never know what you have until its gone? I swear that's what happened to me. This little bunny mist was so useful, especially in the humid heat. But I totally under appreciated it until I lost it. My only complaint pre loss, was that the cap didn't always stay on when thrown in a bag, so be careful.
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
When I found this product I was obsessed,it does add staying power to makeup and will exceed expectations. The smell is amazing and you do get a lot of product. I got this at Sephora and it was my first time. I won't be repurchasing though due to the company's animal testing.
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this facial spray. I like it use it when ever my face is feeling dull or oily during the day or if I just need a pick me up. Especially on those hot/humid days it's nice to have this in my pocketbook. One spritz goes a long way. Plus the packing is so cute!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This is so good! I love the way it smells and it's so cute!!! I really liked the way my skin felt after using it too. I used to have really oily skin and I felt like this helped a lot. I'm going to have to try the moist mist now that my skin is on the drier side.
Aida I.
philadelphia, PA
I have this in my purse at the moment. I use it as a setting spray, cooling mist and refresher throughout the day. It's affordable and works. Plus it is so cute.  I have oily skin and have not had a problem with this.I bought mine off amazon and i would recommend it to anyone.
Kara L.
I love this brand and this product. Smells so refreshing but doesn't last and needs to be reapplied through the day. The packaging is adorable and I love the boutique in San Francisco!!it always is a hit when I pull it out and people want to see it!!
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
I use this product in between my foundation/powder/and concealer to really help lock in my makeup. I also use it as a setting spray at the end of my routine. This was given to me as a gift and I can guarantee I will continue using it for years to come
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I love how travel friendly this is. It's a small bottle that fits right in my purse. The packaging is adorable. I'm obsessed with Korean beauty lately because it tends to have less harmful and more skin friendly ingredients. It's a good price, and my skin feels refreshed every time I use it.
Sonia N.
Glendale, CA
Not only is the packaging super cute, I love how this sets my makeup.  It adds enough moisture as I set, to avoid looking cakey, but not too much, where it looks too dewy, as I'm an oily T-zoned girl!  I especially love how it sprays evenly and light!
Vera🌸 G.
This little bunny is a great way to refresh your makeup throughout the day. The mister is so fine that it doesn’t disturb any product on your face, which is great. The product itself is nice and moisturising
AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT PACKAGING?
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?