BY TONYMOLY #23 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
When I found this product I was obsessed,it does add staying power to makeup and will exceed expectations. The smell is amazing and you do get a lot of product. I got this at Sephora and it was my first time. I won't be repurchasing though due to the company's animal testing.
hanna y.
I saw this at Ulta and decided to give it a try because of the cute packaging and rave reviews. This is a very fine spray, which is gentle on your skin and smells a bit like baby powder. It's great for when you need a little bit of moisture on your skin without looking greasy.
A L N.
I got it as a gift! It was refreshing - I don't really have a set time I do my make up, so sometimes after a while, my face gets dry even if I put toner on earlier. I used this to rehydrate my face a little, and it's really sleek and light like its name. I like it a lot!
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Love the packaging! Super cute bunny! I had to and couldn't resist! I love the fresh scent and love the hydration my skin gets from this! I use as face mist not as a setting spray. I would definitely recommend this! I spritzing this on the face at the pool to stay hydrated!
Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
This is a very fun product, but not necessarily useful. It is refreshing and has a nice, light smell but does not do much. However, the packaging is adorable, and living in Arizona, it's nice to have a little refreshing spritz when it's over 100 degrees outside.
Jennifer B.
I love how cute I he packaging it.. it gets me every time. This is rather expensive for the size but I love it! It works great when I'm heading in to work from the hot parks no lot. Easy enough to carry in my purse & spritz on me right before I clock in for the day
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
Misting your face for clean moisture is common and effective for dry skin but my skin is more annoying. If I use this, I can't wear makeup and even still, my skin is oily and I need my acne gel as well as this. It's hard to work out for me but it's proven to anti-age.
Justina L.
This packaging is so so so cute!!! I love it so much and I think this one was for oily skin, which is what I have. However, I didn't think it was that effective and I had to spray a few times to cover my entire face. Overall though, I love it because it's so cute!!
Angel W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this facial spray. I like it use it when ever my face is feeling dull or oily during the day or if I just need a pick me up. Especially on those hot/humid days it's nice to have this in my pocketbook. One spritz goes a long way. Plus the packing is so cute!
Patricia P.
Lubbock, TX
the packaging is an absolute dream, and honestly it influenced me to buy it. Truthfully it has a great scent and it does do what it claims to do, but would i buy again probably not this product is more for the eye than for its quality, i feel like there's better products out there but it wasn't bad overall !
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?