BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I liked this face must a lot. It didn't break out my sensitive skin and was really refreshing with or without makeup on. I tended to use it after blotting to keep my makeup looking nice and it seemed to refresh it well. I would recommend this product to anyone with oily skin. Also, the packaging is just adorable.
Fefe M.
Didn't do much for my face, but MAN is the packaging cute! I used it to tone and freshen right before my makeup. When it ran out, I filled it with rose water and I'm still doing that. It's a travel bottle size, so it's great for flights. I probably won't buy it again, but it wasn't a regrettable buy.
Amanda S.
Wellington, FL
This is the first hydrating mist I've ever used, and I take it with me everywhere. I use it over my makeup, under my makeup, throughout the day.... I even use it to dampen my makeup sponges! Plus, it's super cute!
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Super refreshing and sort of has a light baby powder smell which I don't mind. I also don't see it change my make up or anything when I spray over it throughout the day but it is a little pick me up throughout the day. I would want it to help make my make up look better throughout the day though.
Sarah W.
Abilene, TX
I love Tony Molly and this mist is pretty great but not my favorite. For the price, there are others I much more prefer as well as this didn't really help me stay all that "sleek" I do have oily skin but this didn't seem to stop any shine at all. Like the smell however and the packaging is adorable!
Amy E.
Washington , DC
The Tony Moly Sleek Mist is one of the most adorable products I've ever used. It's definitely not for initially setting your makeup, but it's great for bringing down shine throughout the day. It works both on dry skin and over makeup. It smells nice, helps keep me matte, and looks so cute!
Katherine D.
Santa Rita, Guam
Im head over heels in love with any product from TonyMoly. Their eyeliner is my holy grail product. I got this mist spray as a sample and I was in love. I need to buy this because it is so cute, great for travel, and smells like cherry blossoms. This product should be worth the hype
Huyen B.
Ontario, CA
Love this! I got 5 of these on my layover in Korea and have already went through one of them. It smells amazing, fresh, not overwhelming. The mist is nice and does not leave droplets. Keep my makeup fresh and not oily. The packaging is so adorable, although not ideal for traveling but still.
Ophelia T.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Cute little mist for a great price. I love mists and have a bunch of them. I have one in my bag, my car, my house, my room... everywhere. This is the one I use for back up in my back up make up kit. It's cute and does what it's supposed to. It also looks great when you pull it out!
Annaliza H.
Honolulu
I found a small tony moly store near my apartment last week while I was walking with my son. I saw this product immediately because of its cute packaging. I love the light sent and how it sits on my skin. I spray it over my foundation to set it. Great product and cute packaging.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?