BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Alejandra S.
I love this mist! It's perfect for a small bag, and just like most Tony Moly products, the packaging is so cute. It doesn't make your skin oily which I love. I like to use this mist before I apply makeup to help my makeup stay longer. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because of the price. I'm planning on giving this as a gift for Christmas!
Romi D.
Poway, CA
First off, the packaging is just so freakin' cute!! This is overall a good facial mist, hydrates and refreshes the skin, but I've tried better. The Skin Dew hydrating essence mist & setting spray by Farmacy is in my opinion the best face mist out there. If you're looking to invest in a facial mist, definitely give this one a try! Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray 3.3 oz
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Tony Moly is an amazing brand all around. I have used many of their skincare products and I've loved them all. This facial mist is refreshing and helps lock in my makeup without leaving my face feeling tight and dry. I also use it to brighten up my makeup half way through my day. It's also the perfect size to stick in your purse, it very small and portable. Plus it's super cute!
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Well obviously the packaging is adorable, but beyond that the product inside actually works rather well. It helps set my makeup after touch ups and is really refreshing. It smells a bit like baby powder. My only issue is that the mist is almost too fine. I have to spray it really close to my face in order to feel like I'm getting enough product. Otherwise, I like pretty much everything.
Hilary T.
Russellville, Arkansas
I love this mist. I have the one for oily skin and use it occasionally as a toner, but more often as a setting spray. My skin is more combination than anything, and I don't love the look or feel of face powder so I use it sparingly. I prefer to use this in conjunction with bioaqua mattefying balm to control any excessive shine and a bit of waterproof sunscreen to set my makeup without losing too much of an overall dewy finish. I enjoy the lovely clean scent and a little spritz makes for a refreshing pick me up throughout the day. I'm definitely a fan of the bunny packaging; I also have TM's bunny-shaped solid perfume bar and tinted lip balm (both great products as well). The only issue I have had is that the bottle does not travel well. The cap (not expendable as it is the bunny's head) would constantly pop off in my purse and started to crack as a result. This isn't a big deal. I I just keep it at work where it doubles as desk decor, and it is inexpensive enough online to grab another bottle for at home, the gym, or wherever if the need arises. also I have had this spray for a while and have an older, simpler bottle design;it appears that both versions have since been updated so this minor issue may have been improved upon. We shall see as I plan to grab one for dry skin now that it's winter !
Callie B.
Camas, WA
This is excellent for oily skin! You can not beat this cute as a button bottle either. I was skeptical at first since somehow I had never heard of this brand but I am more than satisfied. I bought mine online for a great price. I have to admit what prompted me to buy it was the bottle! I am more than happy with this product and I'll definitely buy this again.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I love this product. it is very refreshing. although I am not a huge fan of powder scented thing this scent is actually very nice. the mister on this is great it creates a very fine mist so even when applied a lot it does not drip on your face or cause you makeup to shift of melt off. it is very wonderful for on the go refreshing or makeup setting.
Joscelin T.
This is the new packaging. I've been buying this since it's older packaging because it was cute. It's not as cute anymore. It's an alright mist. It hydrated, but it also evaporate from the skin really quickly instead of being absorbed. I do recommend this for anyone who likes cute packaging, BUT the product itself is mediocre.
Beth W.
I was drawn to this because of the cute packaging. I'm not sure I'd use it as a setting spray, but its great as park of mu skincare before moisturizing and priming. I also use it as a refresher through the day if I need a little pick me up. Also great for days when I'm not wearing makeup for the same reason. Smells light and refreshing, definitely recommend.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Tony Moly Tony products!! And this is no exception! All products from this brand are affordable and come with adorable packaging! This facial mist works great as a setting spray and fits in my purse for on the go refreshing misting. I would absolutely recommend this if you work in a humid environment as this spray has great staying power.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?