BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Dena L.
Hazel Green, AL
I love Tony Molly brand. The packaging is fun and cute.I love the bunny spray mist because it helps keep makeup in place plus it's nice just to refresh your face throughout the day.
Erin R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The scent of this is about as cute as the packaging. It smells like baby shampoo and is so refreshing. And the packaging is adorable, however my cap tends to fall off a lot. The actual mist controlling oil though isn’t very good, but it refreshes.
Star C.
odessa
Purchased at: ULTA
The cute packaging was what had gotten me hooked. It had a light baby powder scent, despite the packaging saying it was more of a fruity smell. However, it was wonderful on the face when I needed a quick refresher. Only downside I figured out was the amount of parabens.
Yacelis T.
Santo Domingo
I love this spray. It smells great and sets my makeup nicely. But my favorite thing about this spray is how it gives me a fresh, dewy look. Its great! this wonder bunny neutralizes dry spots with a moisture blast, boosts elasticity with natural fruit extracts, and sooths irritated skin with aloe vera. This lightly scented mist adds an instant healthy glow with just a quick spritz, and is as mild and gentle as you would expect from its cottontail namesake.
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Este mist me encantó. El olor es exelente y dura bastante .
Creo que es de mis mejores inversiones.

Se los recomiendo. El empaque es lo mas tierno y dulce que usado.
Sinead M.
Cute, handy and smells nice. Lasts pretty long too. Keeps skin hydrated but no overall effect on appearance. Great if your skin is feeling quite dry. Gentle and great to carry around with you. Fine for sensitive skin.
Marcie F.
Kitchener, ON
Smells like deodorant so I don't really spray it on my face. I like using this as a light hydrating spray on my shoulders and neck at the office. Great for freshening up throughout the day. Hydrating and toning.
Lyosha V.
Moscow, Russia
Not a fan of mists, I bought it just to try. it refreshes and works fine. I don't if I buy it again but only because I am not sure if I personally feel better using mists. The product itself is great!
Alice-Rose L.
Sherburn In Elmet , North Yorkshire
Brilliant product! I use this before doing my makeup to hydrate my skin, and then I use it after my makeup, as it works really well as a setting spray! I would purchase this product again! Really affordable!
Su L.
Toronto, ON
The packaging is so adorable and durable. The cap is actually big and you won't ever lose it since it's the cutest part, the face of a bunny (half of the bottle is made up of the cap). However, this didn't help much with taking down any shine for me. I wanted to love it but the sprayer disperses the product unevenly and ends up leaving water marks on my face. I gave it a 3 star for it's packaging, svent, and the overall experience using it as a refreshing mist before applying makeup.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?