BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Lauren P.
Greenwood
Smells so good and the scent last a long time. Love this brand and it’s a good price.
Shae S.
Scottsboro
I love this so much it smells really good and I bought it online. It was kinda pricey
Bobi G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love mist but this the BEST!! ITS BEYOND CUTE AND SMALL TO TAKE ANYWHERE!!
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Smells very very good and feels so refreshing and the packaging is so cute!
Hollie P.
Kennewick , WA
this is suppose to be a setting spray. It left my skin really shiny. It has the cutest packaging. I feel like this would be great for a young teen learning about makeup. It is not that great for a setting spray.
Shannen B.
Warren, OH
The cutest packaging I’ve ever seen! Smells similar to baby powder and feels fresh on the face. This mist is lovely for a quick afternoon pick me up.
Lucy P.
Purchased at: ULTA
The perfect mist to keep you mAkeup locked and sealed, I can’t get enough of these products 10/10 recommended
Star C.
odessa
Purchased at: ULTA
The cute packaging was what had gotten me hooked. It had a light baby powder scent, despite the packaging saying it was more of a fruity smell. However, it was wonderful on the face when I needed a quick refresher. Only downside I figured out was the amount of parabens.
Melanie L.
North Attleboro
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product! I got it because my good friend from South Korea highly recommended it. It isn't cold to spray and holds my make up on all day! It also makes my face look sparkling, and bright, from what others have told me.
Dena L.
Hazel Green, AL
I love Tony Molly brand. The packaging is fun and cute.I love the bunny spray mist because it helps keep makeup in place plus it's nice just to refresh your face throughout the day.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?