BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Talita M.
Madison, WI
irst got this in a sample and loved it. I can almost use it without moisturizer. This is a nice big bottle. Use sparingly--a little goes a long way.
kara n.
La Plata, MO
I love this!! I would love to get more things like this from influenster!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Brooke C.
Brandon
Super cute and that’s really the only reason i bought it. I’ve had it for years and i don’t think i have used it all still. It’s gentle on the face and i really have no complaints so i cannot give it a bad review. However, it loses a star because i wouldn’t purchase again. There isn’t really anything wow about it other than it being super cute!
Alyssa S.
Alpharetta
Such cute packaging but I don’t understand the purpose of this mist and have only tried it once. I received this as a gift so I won’t be buying one myself. It made my skin look wet which was fine but I just can’t get over the smell. It smells strongly of baby wipes and doesn’t fade away after applying so there’s no way I would go out with this on my face.
Su L.
Toronto, ON
The packaging is so adorable and durable. The cap is actually big and you won't ever lose it since it's the cutest part, the face of a bunny (half of the bottle is made up of the cap). However, this didn't help much with taking down any shine for me. I wanted to love it but the sprayer disperses the product unevenly and ends up leaving water marks on my face. I gave it a 3 star for it's packaging, svent, and the overall experience using it as a refreshing mist before applying makeup.
Yacelis T.
Santo Domingo
I love this spray. It smells great and sets my makeup nicely. But my favorite thing about this spray is how it gives me a fresh, dewy look. Its great! this wonder bunny neutralizes dry spots with a moisture blast, boosts elasticity with natural fruit extracts, and sooths irritated skin with aloe vera. This lightly scented mist adds an instant healthy glow with just a quick spritz, and is as mild and gentle as you would expect from its cottontail namesake.
I ᔕ.
This Very good product works perfectly with what the brand indicates and is very advisable.
I am very pleased with my results and I would repeat it many more times.
I recommend that to everyone to look for something like that.
Esperanza N.
México
Bunny pocket is an excellent sealant and moisturizer, in addition to its design makes it even more unique and kawaii, its atomizer is very good that perfectly distributes the product on the face
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Este mist me encantó. El olor es exelente y dura bastante .
Creo que es de mis mejores inversiones.

Se los recomiendo. El empaque es lo mas tierno y dulce que usado.
Georgia O.
indonesia
It does a really great job on hydrating my skin and it also have a really sweet fruity fresh kind off scent and it has different purposes like hydrating the skin and sets makeup
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?