BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Patty M.
Brentwood, NY
Me encanta desde el empaque xq es super lindo hasta el acabado y frescura q deja en mi piel
Joel W.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product I love Tony Moly. I was so happy with it, i over used it and used it qu
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess
Carol Z.
Wayne, NJ
Smells nice and it's cute, and hydrating, both good for self and gifting and traveling
Shae S.
Scottsboro
I love this so much it smells really good and I bought it online. It was kinda pricey
Lauren P.
Greenwood
Smells so good and the scent last a long time. Love this brand and it’s a good price.
Bobi G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love mist but this the BEST!! ITS BEYOND CUTE AND SMALL TO TAKE ANYWHERE!!
lizz c.
Smells very very good and feels so refreshing and the packaging is so cute!
Jacklyn H.
dilley
The product smell is not too bad. I got this product from a friend. It is my first time using this product and I’m very impressed. It was very gentle on my skin. It met my expectations. I will recommend to other people. & very cute packaging
YK H.
The mist isn't fine enough for a facial mist over makeup. When it sprays, there will be several larger droplets on your face which have to dry. Purchased from Ulta. The packaging is soooo cute though! Just wish the product was a little better!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?