BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
rem p.
Highland, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely loved this product! It smelled wonderful, like fruity, and helped my makeup stay pretty matte all day.
Chloe C.
Didn't really work for my oily skin. Caused some irritation for me. Packaging is really cute though. Smells nice
Nur A.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved the selection that this company has. The style of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I actually use this on my kids facials. This is so cute and refreshing and perfect for young or sensitive skin.
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
It is a super good product that leaves results instantly, very good formula and economical, very good and soft.
AMY W.
I'm not sure what this is but it's super cute I love the design of it. He makes the best stuff ūüíĀ=)+)+!!!!!!!!
Eliza Z.
Lansing
It's cute, but there are products out there that do a better job. You really just buy this for the packaging.
Emily B.
Honestly bought this product for the packaging. It's a decent product and does a good job hydrating the skin.
Estefana H.
San antonio, TX
I love everything about this brand! The pocket mist is great since i suffer from dry skin. One of my faves
Andrea L.
TonyMoly rocks! It's one of my favorite brands. I love how it makes me feel, and the packaging is adorable!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?