BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Krystal S.
When ever I need a freshen up..this is my go to. Smells good and it feels good too. Love my Korean brands really good stuff.
anabel c.
Chino, CA
super cute packaging and the product is pretty good it made my skin refreshed throughout the day and is easy to carry around
Rachel U.
Not sure it really does a lot but it smells so Good! Love it for summer time after a workout yo make my face feel refreshed!!
paige b.
np
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this product and have used this product for over a year now. I definitely recommend purchasing for anyone interested.
Jackie F.
I keep this in my bag to spritz on my face throughout the day. It doesn’t make my oily spots worse and keeps me moisturized.
Sarah R.
Nice makeup base and setting spray. Smells like baby powder. Cute packaging. The sleek variety doesn't make oily skin shiny.
Mariana B.
Los Angeles, CA
the packaging is just so cute feels light on the subject good for traveling with it smells good I wish it would be bigger.
Sydne L.
Mckinney, TX
Very cute packaging and it helps my face not get too oily and also helps with makeup and keeping it a bit matte . Love it!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
This product is so amazing! I love it. 10/10 should buy this. Haha. It's just awesome. So...go buy it now. No ragerts. Lol.
Katie T.
Providence , RI
This stuff smells great and gives me a refresher in the middle of the day. Doesn’t smudge my makeup or leave my face gross
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?