BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Lesley K.
This spray is cooling and refreshing on the skin lit smells lovely and is none irritant .Its easy to use and I love the cute bunny design .I have this and several othere items from the same brand as there very good .
Angelica T.
peacehaven
Very refreshing and it's so easy to carry around and use anytime. The packaging and the item itself is very cute,I got a lot of questions and compliments for it. I would definitely buy this agin in the future.
Kirsten H.
Product has an adorable fragrance and does add much needed hydration but I sprayed one spritz too many and my foundation looked really patchy.. probably a mistake on my part but I think worth mentioning!
Nita H.
Welling, Kent
Super cute packaging and the mist is very moisturising and delicate. The amount of most per spray is just right and it smells divine. I find it best to use after a long day in front of the computer or during and after a flight.
Dulce A.
É bom para as peles mistas , deixa a pele fraca e purificada , é matificante e ainda por cima é perfeito para refrescar a pele nos dias quentes .
O tamanha é ideal para transportá-lo conosco
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
Honestly, I purchased this purely because of the bottle. I mean look at it!
The actual product isn't anything special. This one is for combination oily and it didn't help mattify my face or anything. I don't regret purchasing this though cause I can reuse the bottle for a product I actually enjoy.
Leire A.
Abanto
It comes in a nice portable size, perfect for your purse/backpack! It's adorable and feels very refreshing, especially in hot and humid weather. The smell is light and airy, just like the spray ^.^ also, it gives a brighter look to my face! I love it!
Siramad C.
Coamo
Highly recommended because it rehydrates scaly and dry skin, and I refrain from refreshing the skin on hot days.It contains in its interior purified water of springs and essences of fruits like: peach, raspberry and apple.I use itI spray over my clean face about 15 cm away. I wait for a few minutes and caress my face gently for its complete absorption.Ami at least me facina as it remains my face glistening smooth ,,,, I encourage you to try it are not sorry, I love it ,,,
francisca s.
puerto montt chile
I like the scent, the product, the packaging but the pump is not the best. The products is very hydrating and it has a lovely fruity fresh scent. But when you try to pump out you think you will get a very fine mist but instead you get squirts of the product and that's not very good.
Mjed A.
kingston, AB
I really like this product, it's worth a lot of thanks for this, it's so beautiful I do not know how I'm going to express its beauty I'll say thanks to the seller for this wonderful thing
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?