BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
fish s.
Not sure it does all that much although it is super cute and refreshing feeling. I think it's more novelty than anything.
Amanda C.
East Hartford , CT
This product is give my face a refreshing boost to it it was it nice and glowy and the packaging is absolutely adorable
Cheyenne M.
Carl Junction
I LOVE THIS. My favorite facial moisturizer by far! I even take it camping with me to relieve my skin from the hot Sun.
kara n.
La Plata, MO
I love this!! I would love to get more things like this from influenster!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
I use this to set my makeup and it's ok. It's supposed to help oily skin but I don't Notice much difference with this.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
This stuff is super nice feeling on the face. It is a light mist and very light wright. I very much like this product.
Megan H.
Very cute packaging! Not a fan of all of their products but this one is definitely one of my favorites! Very refreshing
Fu X.
Lansing, MI
Love this spray! Fresh on the skin, doesnt look greasy or 'wet' and the spray is so fine, it gives the perfect Mist.
Taylor P.
Lake Park, FL
Love the smell of this product but other than showing any benefits it doesn’t seem to. Packaging won me over though.
Nur T.
This is a great face mist. It refreshes and hydrates my skin without making it oily. Also keeps my makeup on point.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?