BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Hanna B.
Preston, Lancashire
This product is super cute and handy to have in your handbag. I found it to be ok at moisturising the skin and it felt good on hot days. However it is lacking other concepts such as setting makeup as other facial mists do. The spritz can also be too much sometimes.
Narimene C.
First off, the packaging is just so freakin' cute!! This is overall a good facial mist, hydrates and refreshes the skin, but I've tried better. The Skin Dew hydrating essence mist & setting spray by Farmacy is in my opinion the best face mist out there. If you're looking to invest in a facial mist, definitely give this one a try! Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray 3.3 oz
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
I really like this facial mist, I bought it off of Amazon because I was looking for portable facial mists and the packaging was just too cute to pass off.  It is portable, easy to use, and inexpensive.  It keeps my skin from being as oily and I use it whenever I need it. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. it kind of reminds me of baby powder or something. I'd rather have it either be scentless or something slightly more pleasant.
Francisca D.
I really love this brand, Tony Moly is the best!I always try to get their products, and it would be wonderful to get moreThis product leaves my skin exquisite, eliminates all the sebum, and gives me a feeling of freshness, plus the packaging is suitable to carry it everywhere. I love it being pocket
TOTAL LOVE TO TONY MOLY <3
I'm a Korean beauty newbie and the first thing I tried was this one. I love it! ❤️ It moisturized your skin without the oily feeling. It is fresh and smell really nice. I used on a daily basis so I strongly recommend it if your live like me on a hot weather city. 💋
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Este producto es muy bueno, de verdad me gusto , me resulto útil , cumplió con su descripción , es un producto que la verdad me gusto muy , fue muy bueno y me encanto , vale mucho la pena arriesgarse a probarlo , a ver si les pude funcionar  y si les gusta o no 😍😘🙌
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
I love the super cute packaging that this facial mist comes in. The small size is great to leave in your purse. The mist smells so sweet and is very cooling especially on a hot summer day. The price of the facial mist is not too bad at all so if you want to try a new korean line...this is a good choice.
Maria Laura G.
Les tengo que decir que Todos los productos de TONYMOLY ¡ME ENCANTAN! desde el empaque súper adorable hasta un producto de buena calidad,con un olor hiper delicioso y además resultados siempre fabulosos,producto muy suave y nada agresivo. Debo decir que me encanta y en verdad e mi favorito.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
I love this product!! Not only does the packaging look extremely cute. The face spray smells amazing, the scent is like a fresh powder scent. It's very refreshing to use while on trips or when your skin feels dry and you need to feel refreshed.
Maureen Y.
Super cute mist, perfect for your purse. However the fragrance is strong!! If you are sensitive to fragrance, this is not for you. It's not super hydrating, so I usually like to use this to damp my air puff prior to applying foundation.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?