BY TONYMOLY #29 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
The sprayer on this is quite bad and is not fine. It doesn’t smell all that great and I don’t notice it doing anything wonderful for my dry skin. I guess it’s good for freshening up your makeup throughout the day but I don’t grab for it often.
Kathrina S.
Sterling Heights
To be honest, I’m not sure that this product does anything. I bought it for the packaging and it looks really cute sitting with all my other skin care. I will say that the scent is pleasant and it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It has a strong baby powder smell but it's nice and eventually goes away. The packaging is so cute and is reusable. I got mine from shophush which is an amazing site for only $10.
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
Super cute packaging, just an average profuct though. It’s heavily scented like baby powder and I don’t think it provides any oil control or significant moisture.
Hayley G.
Ann Arbor
I apply this after setting my face with powder to make my face not so matte and more naturally/radiant looking. However it definitely does not help makeup last longer. Good for photos or events but on my combo skin, it doesn’t play so well with my oily t zone.
Dee D.
This is a great product. I love how it feels on my face and the mist is super light and doesn’t leave splotches either. I will continue to buy this along with many of their other products as well. I highly recommend it!
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
The cutest spray ever!! I love this spray because it keeps my skin hydrated but it does have a scent to it so if you have sensitive skin this might be a problem. I definitely want to try the moist one since I have dry skin but I do like this product!
Brady K.
Waxahachie
Did you know a facial mist could dry you out? Yeah, me neither until I tried this mist. The only use I got from this mist was to spray my dog with it when he tried to get it out of the garbage can.
Magdalena O.
I bought this product in Korea the packaging is so cute smells like baby. It let my skin matte for a few hours. It’s definitely gentle and effective. I gave it 4 stars because of the nozzle.
Amelia 🎨.
Orlando , FL
This item has really cute packaging but honestly that’s it. The product just smells like baby powder and does nothing for my skin. Honestly, save your money and get the Mario Badescu mist.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?