BY TONYMOLY #22 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a great makeup setter and keeps my face looking nice and moist without making it look glossy or greasy. It’s a good way of giving you a natural glow without having to apply any other makeup or highlighter or anything.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
The cutest spray ever!! I love this spray because it keeps my skin hydrated but it does have a scent to it so if you have sensitive skin this might be a problem. I definitely want to try the moist one since I have dry skin but I do like this product!
Ally P.
Sugar Land, TX
This face mist is so cute; it has the best packaging with a wonderful smell that helps keep your face feeling fresh with no makeup and helps your makeup stay in place if you are wearing.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This is a great brand. Thanks to their skin care, my skin has never looked so flawless. I used to suffer with painful cystic acne and this was a very gentle and efficient solution. I would buy again. 10/10
Lindsey L.
Let me tell you this. This product was sent from the heavens. I love it so much, it was created by God himself. It made my skin smooth and silky like a baby’s bottom. I love it, definitely recommending it from now on.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kat N.
Acton, MA
I love this little mist so much. I keep it in my purse and bring it out whenever I need to feel more fresh. It smells so good and is super cute ! I always have someone new complimenting it and asking where I got this !
Lindsey S.
Oakville, CT
First of all I can’t even with how cute their packaging always is. And I really appreciate the way they think of how a consumer would use a face mist and are mindful of size 👌🏼
My T.
Cheap and works as advertised. But I have other sprays in the same range that are more effective. I would recommend keeping the bottle because the spray is nice and even.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?