BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Yareydi V.
Works well , smells not too bad and has great texture to it . Would definitely recommend for usuales
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
This is a must have for spring! Keeps my face from getting oily and keeps makeup in place all day!
Joel W.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product I love Tony Moly. I was so happy with it, i over used it and used it qu
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess
Patty M.
Brentwood, NY
Me encanta desde el empaque xq es super lindo hasta el acabado y frescura q deja en mi piel
Carol Z.
Smells nice and it's cute, and hydrating, both good for self and gifting and traveling
Bobi G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love mist but this the BEST!! ITS BEYOND CUTE AND SMALL TO TAKE ANYWHERE!!
lizz c.
Smells very very good and feels so refreshing and the packaging is so cute!
Alice-Rose L.
Leeds
Brilliant product! I use this before doing my makeup to hydrate my skin, and then I use it after my makeup, as it works really well as a setting spray! I would purchase this product again! Really affordable!
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Este mist me encantó. El olor es exelente y dura bastante .
Creo que es de mis mejores inversiones.

Se los recomiendo. El empaque es lo mas tierno y dulce que usado.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?