BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Emily B.
Honestly bought this product for the packaging. It's a decent product and does a good job hydrating the skin.
Andrea L.
TonyMoly rocks! It's one of my favorite brands. I love how it makes me feel, and the packaging is adorable!
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
One of the cutest mist there is. It leaves my skin refresh and smell okay. I'm in love with the packaging!
Estefana H.
San antonio, TX
I love everything about this brand! The pocket mist is great since i suffer from dry skin. One of my faves
Anachristie B.
Super cute!
I don't really see any difference after using it lol. But very nice packaging and smells good.
Amanda R.
Crosby , TX
I love this stuff! Does it make me matte? No but it does keep some of the oil at bay plus it smells great!
edgar H.
Vineland, NJ
This pocket products it's so convinced that the only thing I have been working with for the pass 2 months
Desy O.
Orange, CA
Very cute and nice. The mist is moisturizing and nice when you need something light. Definitely worth it
Meghan G.
It feels nice during the summer on especially warm days. I don't think I would repurchase again, though.
Yareydi V.
Works well , smells not too bad and has great texture to it . Would definitely recommend for usuales
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?