BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
So I purchased this item from sephora. I didn't even get to use it and it wouldn't spray. I haven't repurchased.
Justine A.
I love this face mist. I use it as a toner before applying my moisturizer and it works great and smells good too.
Chloe C.
Didn't really work for my oily skin. Caused some irritation for me. Packaging is really cute though. Smells nice
Kendra S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great brand from Korea. Comes highly reccomended in all groups. Cute packaging. Would buy tonymoly in the future.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Super cute packaging. It differently dried out my skin more than I would've liked though. I wouldn't repurchase.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I actually use this on my kids facials. This is so cute and refreshing and perfect for young or sensitive skin.
Maridania C.
It is a super good product that leaves results instantly, very good formula and economical, very good and soft.
Emily B.
Honestly bought this product for the packaging. It's a decent product and does a good job hydrating the skin.
Amy W.
I'm not sure what this is but it's super cute I love the design of it. He makes the best stuff 💁=)+)+!!!!!!!!
Eliza Z.
Lansing
It's cute, but there are products out there that do a better job. You really just buy this for the packaging.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?