BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
carmen p.
Union City, NJ
The packaging is not just so adorably cute my skin and make up look like 1 million bucks so amazing I recommend it to anyone that wishes to use it
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Keeps my face feeling fresh all day. Great on a hot dry day or a dry cold day. If your makeup is feeling too dry and tight, this will fix you up.
Agnes S.
Schaumburg
So cute and smells amazing! It’s refreshing when you just want to sprays on the bare face! I used this as my setting spray and give me nice glow!
Micaela M.
me encanta este producto me deja la piel luminosa😍 y no grasosa. cada vez que siento que mi piel se siente apagada me recio un poco en la cara
Megan E.
Berea, KY
I love this mist, on most days my skin is super dry but this helps on the days when I've over moisturized and caused myself to have breakouts.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Use this to set make up and it's quite good. It is very light and keeps my makeup set through the day. It has little to no smell which I like.
Nikki G.
Glidden, IA
I essentially love everything by Tony Moly and this is no exception. Definitely worth the money and worth repurchase. And it is soooooooo cute!
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Very convenient to use, fits in my small purses. The product is effective and definetly priced well for the size. I recommend for summer use
Jamie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Tony Moly is always a great brand. The price point is amazing and the moisture I feel on my skin is just like wow! Definitely worth the try!!
Susan H.
Albemarle, NC
Honestly this is the best product ever!! Now if I can give this 10 stars I would! Very affordable and I'm all about cheap awesome product!!!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?