BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Sydne L.
Mckinney, TX
Very cute packaging and it helps my face not get too oily and also helps with makeup and keeping it a bit matte . Love it!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
This product is so amazing! I love it. 10/10 should buy this. Haha. It's just awesome. So...go buy it now. No ragerts. Lol.
Mariana B.
Los Angeles, CA
the packaging is just so cute feels light on the subject good for traveling with it smells good I wish it would be bigger.
Doua Chee Y.
Absolutely love this product. makes my skin feels really good. i use it before putting on make up and when I go to sleep.
Estefanía E.
Medley, FL
Lo mejor!!!!!!!! 😍 me encanta. Mantiene mi piel fresca y brillante. Amo el empaque, es tan hermoso. Kbeauty is the best.
Lujan F.
Everything that's coming from tony moly it's absolutely perfect I just love this brand , it's really kind with your skin
Cheyenne M.
Carl Junction
I LOVE THIS. My favorite facial moisturizer by far! I even take it camping with me to relieve my skin from the hot Sun.
Dani C.
Becker, MN
This stuff is super nice feeling on the face. It is a light mist and very light wright. I very much like this product.
Viviana V.
medley, florida
Es excelente hidratante y fijador, te da una apariencia natural y saludable a la piel, realmente tony moly es amor puro
Mary M.
Spring , TX
I use this to set my makeup and it's ok. It's supposed to help oily skin but I don't Notice much difference with this.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?