BY TONYMOLY #31 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Mike C.
Haverhill
Adorkable! It's got a nice scent and is a great and inexpensive midday makeup refresher. I wish the cap stayed on better and Sephora kept stocking it.
Margaret W.
Matthews, NC
Tony moly packaging is definitely the cutest, it looks so adorable and it is very portable. I can take it out of my purse for a quick refresh anytime.
Lynncee F.
Lithonia, GA
I bought this product at Ulta and it has been a lifesaver on these hot summer days. The packaging is super cute and I love how it makes my skin feel.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I LOVE anything by Tony Moly. They are one of my all time faves. Their packaging is whimsical, prices are reasonable, and their products are quality.
Leena S.
Fort Worth, TX
Love everything about tony molly. Highly recommended!! This was first time using this product and it didn't fail to surprise me. I found it at ulta.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the design and that it's easy to carry and use. Lightly scented and great or
Price. Leaves skin feeling amazing. It's gentle and feels fresh.
Nelly D.
Hyattsville
As much as I love the adorable packaging that is not the only reason I love this. It’s so nice and hydrating and refreshing as well through the day.
carmen p.
Union City, NJ
The packaging is not just so adorably cute my skin and make up look like 1 million bucks so amazing I recommend it to anyone that wishes to use it
Agnes S.
Schaumburg
So cute and smells amazing! It’s refreshing when you just want to sprays on the bare face! I used this as my setting spray and give me nice glow!
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
Keeps my face feeling fresh all day. Great on a hot dry day or a dry cold day. If your makeup is feeling too dry and tight, this will fix you up.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?