BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Love all tony moly products, this spray is very hydrating for my skin and it makes my dry areas stay hydrated all throughout day.
Olivia M.
Pasco , WA
This Tony moly mist is awsomeeeee I spray it out through the day to keep my face feeling nice and fresh and keeps my makeup put.
Tenzing S.
Not a huge fan of this face mist but the packaging is cute. It is cute to carry around and very nice to have it just in case .
María R.
weston, FL
Es lo máximo, adoro este producto y me parece que es de lo mejor, no duden en comprarlo porque realmente es muy bueno y lo amo
Ashlee R.
Newark
The cutest package design ever and it smells so nice and fresh also it leaves your face kind of glowy like a dewy kind of look
Krystal S.
When ever I need a freshen up..this is my go to. Smells good and it feels good too. Love my Korean brands really good stuff.
anabel c.
Chino, CA
super cute packaging and the product is pretty good it made my skin refreshed throughout the day and is easy to carry around
Rachel U.
Frederick, MD
Not sure it really does a lot but it smells so Good! Love it for summer time after a workout yo make my face feel refreshed!!
Marissa R.
San Jose , CA
So cute and refreshing! I spray this one after my makeup and the pink one before my makeup. This one is better for oily skin.
Jackie F.
I keep this in my bag to spritz on my face throughout the day. It doesn’t make my oily spots worse and keeps me moisturized.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?