BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
These. Products are ridiculously cute fairly priced and make my skin feel fresh. I feel like for the price they're OK nothing special
Jayne W.
Laredo, TX
I love this spray so so much. I go through the bottle in a month I’ve honestly owned about ten. I love the light scent it leaves too
Brittany D.
Homestead, FL
I've been super into Korean beauty lately and I absolutely LOVE this. So stinking cute plus it works great to freshen up the skin.
Brenda A.
Pasco, WA
i adore this product it has many benefetis to make you skin glow and keep you looking hydrated . all day long aall day allll day ..
Vanessa G.
Lady Lake, FL
I love this product! The packeting is so cute and smells so good! Leave fresh and clean feeling in my skin every time I used it!!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Trista C.
Bethany, OK
Come on, how adorable is this?!? It gets the job done, leaves my skin refreshed and moist. Tony Moly slays in the packaging game!
A L.
Actually dries out my skin after the mist evaporates off, so while it is refreshing when spraying, the after effect is not ideal.
Olivia M.
Pasco , WA
This Tony moly mist is awsomeeeee I spray it out through the day to keep my face feeling nice and fresh and keeps my makeup put.
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Love all tony moly products, this spray is very hydrating for my skin and it makes my dry areas stay hydrated all throughout day.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?