BY TONYMOLY #27 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Kristin C.
It's a cute spray and it is refreshing but for what it is I can't justify the price when you can get the Mario one for way less and it has better ingredients.
Nicole J.
Franklin, IN
I love the Tony Moly products. The packaging speaks to my inner soul. The mist is also fantastic. I feel like it does extend the longevity of my makeup.
Celeste U.
USA
I use this before my primer and as a setting spray. It's not the best setting spray but its just so cute. I take it with me on trips because its a small size.
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I love this. It smells like baby powder. Super cutesy and perfect size to throw in the bag. Nozzle sprays very misty. The mist is super cool and refreshing.
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Cute packaging and a product that does what it’s supposed to as well! Doesn’t dry out face or mess with makeup and small enough to keep in your purse or bag!
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
Very refreshing, use on clean face before applying make up, just refreshes your skin after a shower.. Great product.. Although not one of my daily routines
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
I bought this because a good girl friend had one and looked and smelled great singer bought one I'm highly impressed with it my face feels extremely fresh.
Charis T.
Tuckahoe, NY
I love this! I like spritzing this on before and after makeup to make sure my face maintains proper moisture. It's so refreshing and I love how cute it is!
Margaret W.
Matthews, NC
Tony moly packaging is definitely the cutest, it looks so adorable and it is very portable. I can take it out of my purse for a quick refresh anytime.
Mike C.
Haverhill
Adorkable! It's got a nice scent and is a great and inexpensive midday makeup refresher. I wish the cap stayed on better and Sephora kept stocking it.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?