BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Susan H.
Albemarle, NC
Honestly this is the best product ever!! Now if I can give this 10 stars I would! Very affordable and I'm all about cheap awesome product!!!
Jamie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Tony Moly is always a great brand. The price point is amazing and the moisture I feel on my skin is just like wow! Definitely worth the try!!
dawn m.
This is so adorable I just love the packaging and use this sparingly just found out ulta carries this nearby so I may pick up a couple more.
heidi j.
Toms River, NJ
Such cute packaging! It has a nice scent to it and it's a light spray, so perfect in the summer! This was purchased by me at ULTA Beauty!
Anna L.
Brownfield, ME
I love this cute little mist so much! The packaging it the cutest little thing ever. This mist smells of sweet strawberry and pineapples.
Georgia W.
I love this product! Super hydrating and gentle on sensitive skin like mine. This is a staple product of mine and will continue to use.
ylen C.
I'm in love with this mist. Leave my makeup fresh all day. It smells good, besides that, I'm in love with the package is just too cute!
Samantha J.
Cropwell, AL
Good product. Just spray on and your good to go. Met my expectations on spray just not sure what exactly it helps. Kinda new to makeup
Kendall O.
Bakersfield, CA
I carry this in my purse at all times! It's so great for rehydrating throughout the day, smells wonderful and the packaging is adorable
Chrys H.
The packaging is super cute. I like to use this mist after I apply my makeup. It makes my skin feel fresh and it feels quite soothing.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?