BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Libby J.
Apo, AP
I haven't tried a tony moly item that I didn't enjoy. The price is fair and the quality reflects a higher standard. This mist is cute and definitely does it's job.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
I like these products because they look so cute and it's very gentle on the skin and hair I only use it once and I'm willing to purchase it again I got it from an online website I would recommend it for others
Adriana R.
Chicago , IL
Is the only one of many that I have used, that has really worked for me, keeps the makeup on longer, controls oil and is perfect in summer ... you have to try it
Monica C.
Portland, OR
This stuff is the bomb! And it's soooo freaking cute. Honestly I bought this not knowing what it was just thought it was adorable. It smells like powder and works fairly well. Nice throughout the day.
Parmila K.
IT GAVE ME THAT NICE SMOOTH FACE! Make my foundation not look cracked! I have a really bad acne skin so this product was really helpful on day to day base.
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
This was great! It visibly reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and redness and dark spots! Makes me look ten years younger and makes my skin look more awake and refreshed! It's great and I would recommend it to anyone!
Michaela H.
Kingston, PA
in general I just love Tony Moly products. I use so many of their products, but this one is one of my staples. I am always using it to freshen up to make sure my makeup looks as good at 2pm as it did at 8am
Chrys H.
The packaging is super cute. I like to use this mist after I apply my makeup. It makes my skin feel fresh and it feels quite soothing.
Maria G.
This product is sososo amazing I recommend that all of you try it out I bet you won't regret soo get ittttt!!!!!!! BTW IT SMELLLLS SO FREAKING GOOD I ALSO HAVE THE STICK VERSIONS OF THESE!!!!
Viviana V.
medley, florida
Es excelente hidratante y fijador, te da una apariencia natural y saludable a la piel, realmente tony moly es amor puro
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?