BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Parmila K.
IT GAVE ME THAT NICE SMOOTH FACE! Make my foundation not look cracked! I have a really bad acne skin so this product was really helpful on day to day base.
Michaela H.
Philadelphia, PA
in general I just love Tony Moly products. I use so many of their products, but this one is one of my staples. I am always using it to freshen up to make sure my makeup looks as good at 2pm as it did at 8am
Chrys H.
The packaging is super cute. I like to use this mist after I apply my makeup. It makes my skin feel fresh and it feels quite soothing.
Viviana V.
medley, florida
Es excelente hidratante y fijador, te da una apariencia natural y saludable a la piel, realmente tony moly es amor puro
Meghan G.
It feels nice during the summer on especially warm days. I don't think I would repurchase again, though.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
First off you can't miss a cute little fits perfect in your purse doesn't really mattify my skin but if i need little refreshing boost during the day it's great
Nikki S.
Russellville, AL
I absolutely love love love this Tony Moly pocket bunny sleek mist!!! It smells absolutely amazing and the smell lasts forever!its definitely a go to in my book
TRACY O.
I LOOOOOVE THIS! My new fave'! Smells delish, works amazing, hair is soft and tame. No sticky residue either! Good price if you can find sheap or free shipping!
Fetesha D.
Outside of being cute and easy to travel with, I love how refreshing this is. Soft scent and quite moisturizing. Definitely recommend for others with dry skin.
Kristin C.
It's a cute spray and it is refreshing but for what it is I can't justify the price when you can get the Mario one for way less and it has better ingredients.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?