BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Cute packaging and a product that does what it’s supposed to as well! Doesn’t dry out face or mess with makeup and small enough to keep in your purse or bag!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I love this. It smells like baby powder. Super cutesy and perfect size to throw in the bag. Nozzle sprays very misty. The mist is super cool and refreshing.
Victoria P.
ERIE, PA
I bought this because a good girl friend had one and looked and smelled great singer bought one I'm highly impressed with it my face feels extremely fresh.
Parmila K.
IT GAVE ME THAT NICE SMOOTH FACE! Make my foundation not look cracked! I have a really bad acne skin so this product was really helpful on day to day base.
Charis T.
Tuckahoe, NY
I love this! I like spritzing this on before and after makeup to make sure my face maintains proper moisture. It's so refreshing and I love how cute it is!
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
Very refreshing, use on clean face before applying make up, just refreshes your skin after a shower.. Great product.. Although not one of my daily routines
Margaret W.
Matthews, NC
Tony moly packaging is definitely the cutest, it looks so adorable and it is very portable. I can take it out of my purse for a quick refresh anytime.
Mike C.
Haverhill
Adorkable! It's got a nice scent and is a great and inexpensive midday makeup refresher. I wish the cap stayed on better and Sephora kept stocking it.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the design and that it's easy to carry and use. Lightly scented and great or
Price. Leaves skin feeling amazing. It's gentle and feels fresh.
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
I LOVE anything by Tony Moly. They are one of my all time faves. Their packaging is whimsical, prices are reasonable, and their products are quality.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?