BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Kelli S.
Tony Moly has the cutest packaging ever lol! This mist was awesome though! I have dry skin, and need a little extra throughout the day. This worked great and refreshed my face for the rest of the day.
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
This was great! It visibly reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and redness and dark spots! Makes me look ten years younger and makes my skin look more awake and refreshed! It's great and I would recommend it to anyone!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Amelia 🎨.
Winter Park , FL
This item has really cute packaging but honestly that’s it. The product just smells like baby powder and does nothing for my skin. Honestly, save your money and get the Mario Badescu mist.
Annie H.
Golden Valley, MN
This product is awesome! I use it before or after I start my makeup. It really keeps the oils at bay especially since I'm combination skin and get super oily in the T-Zone. The price is reasonable. The smell is nice. I would definitely recommend this to others. It's easy to travel with and I love the packaging.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Well for starters this has super cute Packaging which I must say is what pulled me in. I purchased from iherb.com. I like to carry it with me in the summer to refresh my makeup and for a nice cool Spritz. I have seen it on other sites for $15 but Iherb had it for around $10 when I bought it.
Grace H.
I have been using this product as my finishing mist after makeup and I did realize the difference. My makeup tend to last longer, since I am a t-zone oily person it helps so much with oil control and makeup stay on throughout the night. Also the smell is good like perfume.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
The sprayer on this is quite bad and is not fine. It doesn’t smell all that great and I don’t notice it doing anything wonderful for my dry skin. I guess it’s good for freshening up your makeup throughout the day but I don’t grab for it often.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Regina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a great makeup setter and keeps my face looking nice and moist without making it look glossy or greasy. It’s a good way of giving you a natural glow without having to apply any other makeup or highlighter or anything.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?