BY TONYMOLY #23 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Anna P.
Caledonia , MI
The spritzer on this doesn’t do a great job at evenly misting the face. Instead, you get a really wet area and it ruins my makeup. I’m not sure what benefits it’s supposed to give to the skin, and whatever they are, I don’t notice them. The only redeeming quality about this is the smell
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Well for starters this has super cute Packaging which I must say is what pulled me in. I purchased from iherb.com. I like to carry it with me in the summer to refresh my makeup and for a nice cool Spritz. I have seen it on other sites for $15 but Iherb had it for around $10 when I bought it.
Katie B.
Arlington
The packaging on this is sooo adorable.I just love Tony Moly packaging.It’s all super cute.It’s good size to travel or keep in your pocket to spray as you need throughout the day.I would buy again.It refreshes my makeup throughout the day and it helps my moisturizer absorb better too.
Grace H.
I have been using this product as my finishing mist after makeup and I did realize the difference. My makeup tend to last longer, since I am a t-zone oily person it helps so much with oil control and makeup stay on throughout the night. Also the smell is good like perfume.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This is by far my favorite facial mist. Being in my thirties, I still love the packaging and think it is adorable. The spray is a fine mist and hits the skin perfectly. Not too strong and sprays evenly. The scent is light and not too overpowering but still a nice pick me up.
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
It is in a cute bunny package and is very refreshing, but my only complaint is that it smells a little bit like baby powder in liquid form. It is an ok makeup setter, but only for a little while. Honestly, maybe they think that the cute bunny shape makes it worth it.
Kiyoshi S.
I absolutely hate the smell. Its like diapers and babh powder. I can see how others might like it, but it was not pleasant to me. I had to empty it out and fill it with something else. Only upside to the product was its cute packaging. Thats about it.
Sasha A.
Garrettsville
The only face mist I can trust !
I have dry skin and I wear a lot of makeup and peels off but as soon as I use this mist I don’t have to use it anymore during the day.
Vera🌸 G.
This little bunny is a great way to refresh your makeup throughout the day. The mister is so fine that it doesn’t disturb any product on your face, which is great. The product itself is nice and moisturising
AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT PACKAGING?
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
The sprayer on this is quite bad and is not fine. It doesn’t smell all that great and I don’t notice it doing anything wonderful for my dry skin. I guess it’s good for freshening up your makeup throughout the day but I don’t grab for it often.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?