BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Kiyoshi S.
I absolutely hate the smell. Its like diapers and babh powder. I can see how others might like it, but it was not pleasant to me. I had to empty it out and fill it with something else. Only upside to the product was its cute packaging. Thats about it.
Sasha A.
Garrettsville
The only face mist I can trust !
I have dry skin and I wear a lot of makeup and peels off but as soon as I use this mist I don’t have to use it anymore during the day.
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
The sprayer on this is quite bad and is not fine. It doesn’t smell all that great and I don’t notice it doing anything wonderful for my dry skin. I guess it’s good for freshening up your makeup throughout the day but I don’t grab for it often.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
It feels so hydrating on the skin and everyone that loves to spritz knows the feeling of hydrating mist soaking into your skin so it feel like your face took a big drink of water! The packaging is so extra a adorable and I love that it’s size is compact enough to travel anywhere with me
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It has a strong baby powder smell but it's nice and eventually goes away. The packaging is so cute and is reusable. I got mine from shophush which is an amazing site for only $10.
Kathrina S.
Sterling Heights
To be honest, I’m not sure that this product does anything. I bought it for the packaging and it looks really cute sitting with all my other skin care. I will say that the scent is pleasant and it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin.
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
Super cute packaging, just an average profuct though. It’s heavily scented like baby powder and I don’t think it provides any oil control or significant moisture.
Hayley G.
Ann Arbor
I apply this after setting my face with powder to make my face not so matte and more naturally/radiant looking. However it definitely does not help makeup last longer. Good for photos or events but on my combo skin, it doesn’t play so well with my oily t zone.
Dee D.
This is a great product. I love how it feels on my face and the mist is super light and doesn’t leave splotches either. I will continue to buy this along with many of their other products as well. I highly recommend it!
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
The cutest spray ever!! I love this spray because it keeps my skin hydrated but it does have a scent to it so if you have sensitive skin this might be a problem. I definitely want to try the moist one since I have dry skin but I do like this product!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?