BY TONYMOLY #31 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Xochitl C.
I love this product! It is super hydrating for you skin and it smell great too. I am also a big fan of tiny only producta in general. Korean skin care products have worked wonders for my combination skin. I would highly recommend this brad and this face mist as well.
Alexa M.
park ridge, il
I love this facial mist! I find that it is really refreshing when my skin is dry. I use this product before and after applying makeup. I also love to toss it in my bag for on the go. The packaging is an adorable bonus!
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Super cute bottle! At first I was skeptical about it, but just like every tonymoly product I test I loved it!! I'm currently out sadly but I'll definitely get more in the future. Makes my face feel so refreshed !
Chrissy W.
Orlando, FL
I think this spray is so refreshing! It's so great to be able to use it as a pick me up. I purchased it from Urban Outfitters, it was pricey, so I'm pretty sure you can find it else where for a little cheaper.
Jacqueline C.
The packaging to this product is super cute! And it's small enough to throw in my purse on the go. I wanted to be in love with this product but unfortunately it worked no different than any other make up spray.
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
Nothing special! Does what it is supposed to do moisturizes and hydrates your skin effectively! Able to spray multiple times a day, I purchased this online due to the fact that I couldn't find it in store!
genesis d.
Lod productow asiaticos son todo lo mejor del mundo a parte que su envoltura s ñu empaque. Todo su enfoque va hacia lo tierno. El aspecto que estos dan son super natural me encantan
Melody C.
This product smells so good and since I am a sucker for packaging it lives in my purse! Purchase it at urban outfitters or online but it is a cooling refreshing mist! I am a fan of Tony moly products.
Rachel g.
Very cute packaging, has kind of a strange baby powder scent. I'm not sure it actually helps to eliminate oil but it's a cute little portable bunny, what more can you honestly ask for? I'd get it for the adorable container and not the mist itself, which isn't anything special.
Santana L.
Not only is this facial spray amazing, have you seen the packaging? It is super cute and tiny. I would definitely rebuy and it is not that pricey at all. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?