BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Courtney B.
Acworth, GA
I initially bought for the packaging but I actually love the product it doesn't make my skin oily the light peach fragrance is nice and it adds a subtle shine which I love!
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
This stuff is seriously amazing. I use it specially during the summer when my skin gets super oily. It helps keeps my face refreshed. I love love love it. #mycultclassics
genesis d.
Lod productow asiaticos son todo lo mejor del mundo a parte que su envoltura s ñu empaque. Todo su enfoque va hacia lo tierno. El aspecto que estos dan son super natural me encantan
TRACY O.
I LOOOOOVE THIS! My new fave'! Smells delish, works amazing, hair is soft and tame. No sticky residue either! Good price if you can find sheap or free shipping!
Nikki S.
Russellville, AL
I absolutely love love love this Tony Moly pocket bunny sleek mist!!! It smells absolutely amazing and the smell lasts forever!its definitely a go to in my book
Debora V.
Corona, CA
First off you can't miss a cute little fits perfect in your purse doesn't really mattify my skin but if i need little refreshing boost during the day it's great
Fetesha D.
Outside of being cute and easy to travel with, I love how refreshing this is. Soft scent and quite moisturizing. Definitely recommend for others with dry skin.
Kristin C.
It's a cute spray and it is refreshing but for what it is I can't justify the price when you can get the Mario one for way less and it has better ingredients.
nicole J.
Franklin, IN
I love the Tony Moly products. The packaging speaks to my inner soul. The mist is also fantastic. I feel like it does extend the longevity of my makeup.
Celeste U.
I use this before my primer and as a setting spray. It's not the best setting spray but its just so cute. I take it with me on trips because its a small size.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?