BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
genesis d.
Lod productow asiaticos son todo lo mejor del mundo a parte que su envoltura s ñu empaque. Todo su enfoque va hacia lo tierno. El aspecto que estos dan son super natural me encantan
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Adorable packaging, love the product. Super portable! Perfect to throw in your purse and use when you need a refresher. It sprays a fine mist and smells so pretty! Would definitely recommend, honestly for just the packaging alone! Great value for sure.
Tara S.
Destin, FL
I love this product and everything by tonymoly. The packaging is so cute! And I love to pull it out and show it off. It's smooth and gentle on my skin and it actually works! So it's way more than just the cute packaging!! LOVE!!!
Maggie W.
Douglas, MA
i absolutely love this product! not only is it adorable but it's great on my skin. i love to use it when i go for a lighter makeup application and it makes me look glowing but still covered
Marcela A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The only thing good about this product is the packaging (and the main reason i bough it) everything else is just mehhhh.... it contains alcohol, i didn't like it at all and also is expensive for what it is.
Teri  Joyce S.
It kept my skin look glowing and refreshed. I'd bought it in tony moly store. It comes it cute packaging for girly gals and very gentle. I also used it as a setting spray for more natural look.
Chaya B.
This works great as a facial spray. However, to be honest I bought is because of how adorable it is. Tony moly products are so freaking adorable, and I can't resist buying them.
Vreni Q.
Such a cutie and awesome product. I tasted it because a friend so I tried and was amazing. Korean products about skin care are incredibly a surprise and the help a lot!
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
I like these products because they look so cute and it's very gentle on the skin and hair I only use it once and I'm willing to purchase it again I got it from an online website I would recommend it for others
Adriana R.
Chicago , IL
Is the only one of many that I have used, that has really worked for me, keeps the makeup on longer, controls oil and is perfect in summer ... you have to try it
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?