BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Trang T.
Jasper , AL
First off let's talk about the packaging, it's just everything. Secondly, this thing is actually great. It keeps my skin feeling great throughout the day and it doesn't move my makeup. Good things in come in cute packaging.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Annie H.
Golden Valley, MN
This product is awesome! I use it before or after I start my makeup. It really keeps the oils at bay especially since I'm combination skin and get super oily in the T-Zone. The price is reasonable. The smell is nice. I would definitely recommend this to others. It's easy to travel with and I love the packaging.
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
The packaging is why I even bought this, too cute!! The spray actually mists and doesn't soak your face. The product does set your makeup but as far as keeping oil at bay, not so much. I still use the product but it doesn't extend the longevity of my makeup.
Tori W.
Kennesaw, GA
I actually received this product as a gift and I wasn't sure if my skin would react nicely to this, but sure enough it did! I put it on after work as a refresher before going out at night and it definitely picks up my skin. I also use it sometimes in the morning before my make up! Definitely a buy!
Fefe M.
Didn't do much for my face, but MAN is the packaging cute! I used it to tone and freshen right before my makeup. When it ran out, I filled it with rose water and I'm still doing that. It's a travel bottle size, so it's great for flights. I probably won't buy it again, but it wasn't a regrettable buy.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Super refreshing and sort of has a light baby powder smell which I don't mind. I also don't see it change my make up or anything when I spray over it throughout the day but it is a little pick me up throughout the day. I would want it to help make my make up look better throughout the day though.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Nicole A.
While I do love the packaging of this mist from TonyMoly, it did nothing for my oily skin or hold up my makeup. If anything, it made my foundation more cakey on my skin. I am giving it 3 stars because it does give you a refreshing feeling when sprayed, but that's all it's really good for.
Allison F.
Gainesville, FL
I love that it moisturizers while helping control my oily skin - as winter is coming I could use more moisture! Also the bottle is refillable which is always a plus - this bottle is too cute not to reuse!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?