BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Beth B.
N Lauderdale, FL
This spray is awesome. It leaves me with a dewy look and helps control my oily skin. It has a light baby powder scent which goes away quickly. I like to use it halfway through my day as a pick me up.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is such a cute mist, and great for those with oily skin! It can be used under makeup as well, and is a refreshing pick-me-up throughout the day for those that need a little extra mattifying power. This works great both with and without makeup, and looks even cuter on your dresser or desk at work! I love using it as a setting spray for my makeup; it mattifies your skin without drying it out or feeling heavy, and it has a light, almost nonexistent scent. I definitely pick one up on Amazon whenever I can, they're so adorable and inexpensive!
Marie C.
makati
It's good.. I've known this brand for years. And it's cute packaging. It's nice. First time I'm still new to it. Yeahhh . It's pricey for me because I'm still a student so yeah. Well maybe if i can buy.
arden Y.
Kaneohe, HI
This mist is amazing, it leaves my skin cool and refreshed. After taking a hot shower its great. It comes with quite a few ounces of the mist and the packaging is adorable so i love it.
Diana C.
I like the scent, the product, the packaging but the pump is not the best. The products is very hydrating and it has a lovely fruity fresh scent. But when you try to pump out you think you will get a very fine mist but instead you get squirts of the product and that's not very good. You would still have to use your hands to distribute it evenly into your face and its annoying when you don't have clean hands!
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a present from my cousin. We both have oily skin and have been trying to find a mist. She sent me this because she swears by it. I do use it, and it does help my oily skin. If I don't reach for my Supergoop , I reach for this! It is super cute, had some problems getting it back from kids that I work it. It doesn't have a bad smell. But would recommend it for oily skin!
Jessica C.
Fort Gratiot, MI
It's really adorable and it hydrates your skin really well and it doesn't irritate the skin at least for me! But I usually use it before I go to bed with all my other skin products. It also smells really great too!
Joyce H.
My skin is combination dry oily. I tried all the drugstore brand moisturizers, and I ALWAYS break out, or my face gets oily and too shiny. This was my first Korean facial product and I have been using this for YEARS! I'm in love with the packaging, the scent, and the whole shebam. People say it takes forever to dry, but you should gently pat your face to help the product absorb. It really works! Go try it out :) i got my friends hooked on this stuff. Never went back to any other product since.
Symone S.
I adore the packaging! I would purchase again for the cuteness. I use it in the summer to reduce the oil on my face, with no makeup.Review Update:I received it again as a gift! I use it after yoga class, and gentle dab my skin. I don't feel like the solution is anything super special, but it gets the job done. Plus....the packaging! I'm a sucker for k-beauty and anything kawaii. So, I'm biased.
Mi Nhong X.
I like this product the spray isn't actually a mist. its better if sprayed on before applying your makeup or just spray it by itself with no makeup. It feels refreshing & the smell is good. it has a little scent. would recommend. plus the bottle is super cute
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?