BY TONYMOLY #25 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Marie C.
makati
It's good.. I've known this brand for years. And it's cute packaging. It's nice. First time I'm still new to it. Yeahhh . It's pricey for me because I'm still a student so yeah. Well maybe if i can buy.
Symone S.
I adore the packaging! I would purchase again for the cuteness. I use it in the summer to reduce the oil on my face, with no makeup.Review Update:I received it again as a gift! I use it after yoga class, and gentle dab my skin. I don't feel like the solution is anything super special, but it gets the job done. Plus....the packaging! I'm a sucker for k-beauty and anything kawaii. So, I'm biased.
Mi Nhong X.
I like this product the spray isn't actually a mist. its better if sprayed on before applying your makeup or just spray it by itself with no makeup. It feels refreshing & the smell is good. it has a little scent. would recommend. plus the bottle is super cute
Angelica T.
durham, NC
The only thing I enjoyed from this mist was cute bottle and how I could reuse it. It didn't spritz as well as others and the essence in the bottle was sticky on the skin. It didn't really do much for me sebum control-wise. I pretty much got what I paid for, since it was around $3 on kpoptown. I recently poured my etude house wonder pore toner in the empty bottle and that did a better job. Going to try out more mists on my testerkorea haul next month.
Mizuki S.
I love the smell, the package and look how cute it's it. The downside to it is, I felt like it's too cute and not that worthy for a small tube. However, don't get me wrong, I love this product, the formula and how it's very easy to carry around. It's very good for summer and it will always keep your skin moisturize.
Dara T.
I can't deny the fact that the packaging drew me into buying this product. I'm glad I did though. I have an oily T-zone and this spray keeps the oil at bay during the day. It's very portable so you can use it multiple times a day if you have to. The scent is great and isn't overpowering. The fine mist that comes out with each spray is so much better than some brands I have tried.
Erika C.
This product has a fresh scent, with a citrus background. When I apply it on my face it provides a refreshing feeling with a very pleasant smell. Using it relaxes the skin and hydrated, regaining flexibility and health. It is perfect even in such problematic oily skin
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Well obviously the packaging is adorable, but beyond that the product inside actually works rather well. It helps set my makeup after touch ups and is really refreshing. It smells a bit like baby powder. My only issue is that the mist is almost too fine. I have to spray it really close to my face in order to feel like I'm getting enough product. Otherwise, I like pretty much everything.
Jacquelyn N.
Ames, IA
Love this mist! Leaves my face feeling refreshed and replenished.  Prefer this one over the other Tony Moly because this one leaves my skin with more of a matte finish.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Best mattifying setting spray I've ever used. It's a fine mist that delicately locks makeup in place and absorbs oil. It is mattifying and smells light but very good. For 10$ this is definitely worth it.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?