BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I absolutely love Tony Moly products (mainly for the ultra cute packaging) and this spray is adorable! It smells great and makes my face feel super hydrated all day!
Valeria G.
Super cute packaging but it was a bit watery for my taste and it was not to pricey if you are looking for a nice and cheap setting spray I would recommend this one!
Monica C.
Portland, OR
This stuff is the bomb! And it's soooo freaking cute. Honestly I bought this not knowing what it was just thought it was adorable. It smells like powder and works fairly well. Nice throughout the day.
Libby J.
Apo, AP
I haven't tried a tony moly item that I didn't enjoy. The price is fair and the quality reflects a higher standard. This mist is cute and definitely does it's job.
Jessica H.
Madison
Smells amazing. Keeps my makeup from melting off during crazy hot days; I use it frequently during the day to cool off without smudging my face like water would.
Adriana R.
Chicago , IL
Is the only one of many that I have used, that has really worked for me, keeps the makeup on longer, controls oil and is perfect in summer ... you have to try it
Cindy E.
this is a great spray to use to prep your skin for make up. i notice a huge difference when i do and don't wear this spray. the price is affordable and the packaging is adorable!
Am M.
Oh my god, use it use it use it. This is honestly a great fit for any season but I would highly recommend this during summer time because it is lightweight and easy on the skin.
Flora L.
This is such a good mist! I use this before my skin care routine and it's pretty hydrating! But there are a few disclaimers. First, I liked the old packaging better it was cute and a carved out bunny shape but now it's flat with two ears at the top and it's not as cute. Second, it takes forever to dry which leaves me to the next disclaimer. Third, when it sprays it sprays out a few droplets of the mist that are too big and it takes forever to dry if that makes sense.
Carmen h.
I like this mist a lot and I love the bottle it is in because it looks really cute and the value is good and it is worth it and I would buy again and I would recommend it to anyone and I really like it .
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?