BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Valarie R.
This is a simple facial mist! The product itself is very basic. It's cooling and comes out easily. The packaging is adorable and I love it! I love keeping it on my dresser (:
Rachel S.
My very favorite mist! I use this every day as a part of my 10-step k-beauty routine. I use it after toner and before essence. I love this product and it feels wonderful
Jessica W.
Parrish, FL
Cute little facial mister. Smells good and hydrates my skin all day long. The packaging is what drew me in as well as the price and the product is what made me love it!
Andrea S.
El Paso, Tx
To be honest I just bought this without knowing what it was because I loveeeeeed the packaging, and I researched online what the product was I was a little skeptical but I gave it a go anyway and OMG I now adore it! it amazes me how it can really control my oiliness and keep my face matte for longer, I'm not sure if it "sets" your make up but I do like to apply it after a while of having my make up on and I've noticed it refreshes it and makes it look as if I had just applied it, it also has a lovely baby powder scent.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I absolutely love Tony Moly products (mainly for the ultra cute packaging) and this spray is adorable! It smells great and makes my face feel super hydrated all day!
Valeria G.
Super cute packaging but it was a bit watery for my taste and it was not to pricey if you are looking for a nice and cheap setting spray I would recommend this one!
Sally L.
Smells great, doesn't make makeup last longer on my oily skin but it makes you feel refreshed. If your makeup is a little cakey this would be good to smooth it over
Jessica H.
Madison
Smells amazing. Keeps my makeup from melting off during crazy hot days; I use it frequently during the day to cool off without smudging my face like water would.
Am M.
Oh my god, use it use it use it. This is honestly a great fit for any season but I would highly recommend this during summer time because it is lightweight and easy on the skin.
Cindy E.
this is a great spray to use to prep your skin for make up. i notice a huge difference when i do and don't wear this spray. the price is affordable and the packaging is adorable!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?