BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Jessica E.
It's pleasant smelling and feeling but I have no idea if it does anything for me, I'll be honest. I still think the packaging is the cutest and for that it meets most my expectations.
Hannah W.
West Linn, OR
Honestly theres not much more to it than the packaging. Its super cute, and the product itself is hydrating, but it is cheaply made and you can tell. The mister on mine was broken so it doesnt even spray right
Racquel C.
Amazing cute packaging I just wish that it's affordable this is expensive in my pocket I didn't repurchase it because of the cost. But it's amaxing product. Pls Make it affordable
Amanda G.
This is a great product for oily skin individuals like myself! This is a light mist spray that can be used before using makeup, when you just want matte but bare skin or after applying makeup. This spray mattifies your skin and aids in controlling oil. It is very refreshing and has a light baby powder scent. The packaging is adorable, it's affordable and will last you for awhile. This is another holy grail product for me. I carry this around in my school bag or purse to use for touch ups throughout the day.
Lindsey S.
Oakville, CT
First of all I can’t even with how cute their packaging always is. And I really appreciate the way they think of how a consumer would use a face mist and are mindful of size 👌🏼
Blanca E.
Very cute packaging , the mist is very fine so that's a plus and it has a nice soft smell and it feels so refreshing perfect for finishing your makeup and taking it on the go
Andrea C.
Es refresca producto muy bueno y no dana el maquillaje de una los demas es muy bonito

Cumple su función lo veo un poco pequeña, pero es ideal para llevar a cabo
kyung l.
The packaging is really cute and the scent is really nice. I got this as a gift and bought it again because I liked it so much. It is as great boost of moisture but definitely not something that can be used as a moisturizer alone.
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
I love most of tony moly products . THis one smells good but I saw no significant difference in my skin.. it is super cute but a little pricy.. I need more bang for my buck
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
This adorably-packaged little guy delights me to no end! I love the smell, the consistency, and the general ethics of the company. The price isn't horrible either, which makes it a regular buy for me.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?