BY TONYMOLY #26 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
Nothing special! Does what it is supposed to do moisturizes and hydrates your skin effectively! Able to spray multiple times a day, I purchased this online due to the fact that I couldn't find it in store!
Aidah N.
It is super affordable and super cute too. My sister bought is for me because of the cute packaging. It shaped like bunny. The product do wonders to my skin. It is gentle and does not irritate my skin.
melainie k.
East tawas, MI
Super cute design, cutting edge japanese skincare. I love using this throughout the day, to refresh my makeup. I use this on clients, for special event makeup, to set their look! Smells amazing too!
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Tony Moly Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist 2.03 oz
This is the best most ever used.
Hands down to Korean formula for perfect mist and it's long lasting moisture.
It's instant and surprising.
Lara K.
Lakewood, WA
I am not a fan of this mist. It smells like I am spraying baby powder on my face which is not a scent I like at all for a facial mist. I gave it two stars for the packaging and didn't return it because I plan to reuse the cute bunny sprayer with a different mist/toner. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Santana 🙆.
Not only is this facial spray amazing, have you seen the packaging? It is super cute and tiny. I would definitely rebuy and it is not that pricey at all. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Nicole P.
This product is amazing and makes me skin feel so refreshed! I use it after I apply my makeup! I bought it from sephora! I think the bunny is such a cute packaging idea. Fits well in my purse too!
Tiffany D.
Skokie, IL
Super cute packaging! I love Korea beauty product and skin product! This help me keep cool in the summer,but it doesn't keep your makeup on for a long time. I would buy again for the hot summer!
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Perfect for dry air! It's nice and small, so you can put it in your purse. The packaging is sooooooo cute! It's my first time using, but I'll definitely purchase again. I would definitely recommend anyone with dry skin to use it!
Maria G.
This product is sososo amazing I recommend that all of you try it out I bet you won't regret soo get ittttt!!!!!!! BTW IT SMELLLLS SO FREAKING GOOD I ALSO HAVE THE STICK VERSIONS OF THESE!!!!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?