BY TONYMOLY #31 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Tony Moly Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist 2.03 oz
This is the best most ever used.
Hands down to Korean formula for perfect mist and it's long lasting moisture.
It's instant and surprising.
Holli K.
Turlock, CA
Melts all the powder down and leaves you with a fresh looking face! It smells SO GOOD! It literally smells like Froot Loops lol! I have bought this multiple times and recommend it to everyone else.
Nicole P.
This product is amazing and makes me skin feel so refreshed! I use it after I apply my makeup! I bought it from sephora! I think the bunny is such a cute packaging idea. Fits well in my purse too!
Tiffany D.
Skokie, IL
Super cute packaging! I love Korea beauty product and skin product! This help me keep cool in the summer,but it doesn't keep your makeup on for a long time. I would buy again for the hot summer!
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Perfect for dry air! It's nice and small, so you can put it in your purse. The packaging is sooooooo cute! It's my first time using, but I'll definitely purchase again. I would definitely recommend anyone with dry skin to use it!
Reanna R.
Boone, IA
AHHH! I love TONYMOLY! I have the original packaging. It smells nice, very light scent. The packaging is obviously adorable and that's why I bought lol! It does make your face feel hydrated
ashlee l.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've had the product for almost a week, and so far it's working well for me. it's a very fresh and clean scent and the mist is very refreshing and it claims to help with oil control, but I just use it to refresh myself
Megan F.
Austin, TX
This is such a fantastic product! Super affordable, and darling packaging too! It cools my face off and has just the right amount of mist. A go to product, especially in hot Texas weather.
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
I love E this little mist! First off, it just really cute! The mist is light and smells good. It doesn't ruin my makeup like other heavy mists. It really hydrates with a little spritz
Jessica E.
It's pleasant smelling and feeling but I have no idea if it does anything for me, I'll be honest. I still think the packaging is the cutest and for that it meets most my expectations.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?