BY TONYMOLY

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's. And cutest packaging ever!
Jenna L.
Albany
The packaging is sooo cute. The travel size is really handy on the go when you want to refresh your skin! The product itself is really refreshing and hydrating, and I really enjoy how fine the mist is compared to other brands.

Definitely will keep repurchasing.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
I absolutely cannot stand the scent of this. It’s kind of like baby powder? Not sure how else to describe it. It’s inexpensive and the packaging is super cute. It does a decent job but I don’t love the actual nozzle. Not as fine of a spray as I would have liked.
Hollie P.
Kennewick , WA
this is suppose to be a setting spray. It left my skin really shiny. It has the cutest packaging. I feel like this would be great for a young teen learning about makeup. It is not that great for a setting spray.
Kelli S.
Tony Moly has the cutest packaging ever lol! This mist was awesome though! I have dry skin, and need a little extra throughout the day. This worked great and refreshed my face for the rest of the day.
Alyssa S.
Alpharetta
Such cute packaging but I don’t understand the purpose of this mist and have only tried it once. I received this as a gift so I won’t be buying one myself. It made my skin look wet which was fine but I just can’t get over the smell. It smells strongly of baby wipes and doesn’t fade away after applying so there’s no way I would go out with this on my face.
riley s.
stanford
Purchased at: YesStyle
i absolutely love this thing. i use it as a general mist / scent, although i’m sure it is a good facial mist as well. (yesstyle.com actually has a really good deal for this product.) has a soft, baby-powder sort of smell, which is not for everyone but is definitely a subtle feel-clean scent to have in the morning. and the packaging is adorable.
Anna P.
Ypsilanti, MI
The spritzer on this doesn’t do a great job at evenly misting the face. Instead, you get a really wet area and it ruins my makeup. I’m not sure what benefits it’s supposed to give to the skin, and whatever they are, I don’t notice them. The only redeeming quality about this is the smell
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Well for starters this has super cute Packaging which I must say is what pulled me in. I purchased from iherb.com. I like to carry it with me in the summer to refresh my makeup and for a nice cool Spritz. I have seen it on other sites for $15 but Iherb had it for around $10 when I bought it.
Annalise N.
First of all: it smells soooo nice. Secondly, it sprays really nicely. It’s a nice, fine mist. I ran out of setting spray for my makeup and used this as a substitute, and it worked surprisingly well. It also feels good on your pores after a hot shower or bath. Lovely product
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?