BY TONYMOLY #21 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydrate your ...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the packaging...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for that use?1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's. And cutest packaging ever!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
This is by far my favorite facial mist. Being in my thirties, I still love the packaging and think it is adorable. The spray is a fine mist and hits the skin perfectly. Not too strong and sprays evenly. The scent is light and not too overpowering but still a nice pick me up.
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Thuy L.
Southington, CT
It is in a cute bunny package and is very refreshing, but my only complaint is that it smells a little bit like baby powder in liquid form. It is an ok makeup setter, but only for a little while. Honestly, maybe they think that the cute bunny shape makes it worth it.
Kiyoshi S.
I absolutely hate the smell. Its like diapers and babh powder. I can see how others might like it, but it was not pleasant to me. I had to empty it out and fill it with something else. Only upside to the product was its cute packaging. Thats about it.
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
I use this product in between my foundation/powder/and concealer to really help lock in my makeup. I also use it as a setting spray at the end of my routine. This was given to me as a gift and I can guarantee I will continue using it for years to come
Brianna G.
Baudette, MN
It feels so hydrating on the skin and everyone that loves to spritz knows the feeling of hydrating mist soaking into your skin so it feel like your face took a big drink of water! The packaging is so extra a adorable and I love that it’s size is compact enough to travel anywhere with me
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product for anyone. I use it almost daily and always see great results. For anyone looking to try something new, look no further! This is the product you need! Go get some and try it out! It’s always worth the risk
Dee D.
This is a great product. I love how it feels on my face and the mist is super light and doesn’t leave splotches either. I will continue to buy this along with many of their other products as well. I highly recommend it!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?