BY TONYMOLY #24 in Face Mists

An oil-controlling face mist that helps counteract excessive oil production while providing refreshing hydration. Helps reduce and absorb excess facial oils. Formulated with a fusion of fruit extracts, this mist face mist not only and controls oil without drying, but it also sets makeup and improves the overall feel and look of skin. Perfect for oily or troubled skin, it imparts a fresh, fruity, and alluring fragrance. TonyMoly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• Such cute packaging but does the mist actually help hydra...1 Answers
  • I've been good and bad things about this mist.. and the p...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this mist for and is tit the best for tha...1 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Farrah F.
I am a total sucker for cute packaging, so this was somewhat of a impulse buy. I do not wear make up very often, so I don’t use this to set my make up—more so to just moisturize throughout the day and it works pretty well! Easily portable and adorable, although it is a bit pricey, but would make a really cute novelty present. It has a light and pleasant scent, and I’m definitely repurposing the container after I finish using this!
Annalise N.
First of all: it smells soooo nice. Secondly, it sprays really nicely. It’s a nice, fine mist. I ran out of setting spray for my makeup and used this as a substitute, and it worked surprisingly well. It also feels good on your pores after a hot shower or bath. Lovely product
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's. And cutest packaging ever!
Jenna L.
Albany
The packaging is sooo cute. The travel size is really handy on the go when you want to refresh your skin! The product itself is really refreshing and hydrating, and I really enjoy how fine the mist is compared to other brands.

Definitely will keep repurchasing.
Kaitlan A.
I absolutely cannot stand the scent of this. It’s kind of like baby powder? Not sure how else to describe it. It’s inexpensive and the packaging is super cute. It does a decent job but I don’t love the actual nozzle. Not as fine of a spray as I would have liked.
Kelli S.
Tony Moly has the cutest packaging ever lol! This mist was awesome though! I have dry skin, and need a little extra throughout the day. This worked great and refreshed my face for the rest of the day.
Holli K.
Turlock, CA
Melts all the powder down and leaves you with a fresh looking face! It smells SO GOOD! It literally smells like Froot Loops lol! I have bought this multiple times and recommend it to everyone else.
Laura T.
Didn't reallu notice it do anything for my skin long term, but it definitely is hydrating and has a really nice crisp clean smell to it. total plus that the bottle is adorable too !
Brady K.
Waxahachie
Did you know a facial mist could dry you out? Yeah, me neither until I tried this mist. The only use I got from this mist was to spray my dog with it when he tried to get it out of the garbage can.
Annie H.
Golden Valley, MN
This product is awesome! I use it before or after I start my makeup. It really keeps the oils at bay especially since I'm combination skin and get super oily in the T-Zone. The price is reasonable. The smell is nice. I would definitely recommend this to others. It's easy to travel with and I love the packaging.
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Hey guys. I would love to try this! Does anyone have a link to purchase? Please and thanks!
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
The packaging is super cute but anyone who's tried it can you tell me what you like about it?
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Would you say that this is a setting spray? Is it comparable to the UD Spray?
Aileen G.
Bronx, NY
What is this for ?
sara m.
Sooo what does this actually do? Does it just refresh your makeup? Or give it a glow? Does it make your face feel or look oily afterwards?