BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A no wash cleansing water contains 10,000ppm 100% pure tea tree essence soothes troubled skin, gives moisture to skin and keeps skin hydrated. Apply right amount on cotton pad, massage gently to remove make up and dead skin cells. see more...

Princess C.
Bridgeton
Purchased at: TONYMOLY
I’m in love! I love using natural products on my skin and this product is a prime example of a good one. It cleans up my skin real nice and decently removes makeup as well. It’s so hydrating on my skin and I instantly feel like it’s taking positive effect on my skin. I wish it was a little less expensive, but overall it’s a great product and I’d purchase again.
LoveLeeLife L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love this! I use it to get makeup off, I use it if my face just feels grimy and I use it as a toner after washing my face. If you are like me and hate washing your face at night this is perfect. Or if your in a pinch in the morning this does the trick.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Tony moly is one of my absolute favorite brands. Every thing they make is reasonablely priced and high quality. This cleaning water is no exception it makes you feel clean when you don't have time to do a double cleanse. It helps me feed my lazy times.
Yuya R.
I'm really enjoying this cleanser so far, I love it's bubbly feel. It definitely makes my skin feel clean after using it.