Tony Moly - The Hayan Cherry Blossom Whitening Essence 55ml 55ml uploaded by Alexis S.Tony Moly - The Hayan Cherry Blossom Whitening Essence 55ml 55ml uploaded by Lizzie L.Tony Moly - The Hayan Cherry Blossom Whitening Essence 55ml 55ml uploaded by Meshelle N.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Contains 100% pure cherry blossom extract. Offers whitening effect and turns dull and dark skin into dewy and bright skin. After using essence, take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture and pat for absorption. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Alexis S.
Texas
After i wash my face i put My toner on, then this essence. Its very moisturizing, it has no scent, But I think in order to use this essence it depends on your skin type, because if you have combination to oily skin, I think it might clog your pores like it did me. I think this essence would be absolutely great for people with dry skin. :)
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
This is the first essence I’ve used and I’m in love with it! I purchased it when I first got into using the 10-step Korean skincare routine. It helped to moisturize my skin as well as brighten my mind acne scarring and it did provide some brightening results. It’s a great price too.
Lizzie L.
Whittier, CA
I got this as a gift and I love the Tony moly company. This essense really does what it claims to which is to brighten the face. It's ultra light weight and absorbs into the skin quickly. Feels like an upgraded moisturizer. I have a little bit of uneven skin tone and it seems to help with that. Would recommend this to others but I can no longer seem to find this anymore to purchase.
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
This product is amazing. In just a week of use I could see a major improvement in how bright my skin had become! It helped even out my skin tone from light sun damage. The product is so lightweight and has a wonderful smell!

I cannot recommend this product enough!Tony Moly - The Hayan Cherry Blossom Whitening Essence 55ml 55ml
Kristin O.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
I have finally reached empty on mine and was it the best product ever? No. However it did provide a brightening boost to my skin over time. It smelled nice, and was like a lotion. Absorbed well but not super quickly.
Ram C.
Didn't notice a difference using this (in terms of brightening, ie micro-exfoliation) and I'm pretty sure this gave me a few closed commedones. Didn't make my skin more moisturized or oily. Nada.

Also big hint: the original Korean packaging says "whitening" which has a totally different connotation in Korea but here is... lol. Ugh. I'm 2/3 thru the bottle and can't bring myself to finish it.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This product is just “ehhh” for me. It’s ok. I was hoping this would make a difference in my scarring and hyper pigmentation, and I honestly see little to no improvement. My face does seem bright and clear, otherwise. But I can’t seem to get rid of these scars I have from a past breakout. I will continue to use until I finish the bottle, but after a few weeks, I’ve seen no change in the darkness of the scar.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
Not the best, but by far not the worst. I bought it on sale at Ulta and gave it a shot! If I am trying to brighten my skin it works well. I use it twice a day. It does dry fast but it has a pleasant smell. If you are low on cash and want to brighten your skin I'd recommend.
Miriam A.
Orlando, FL
Not my favorite product. It has a strange scent and feels weird in the skin. I hadn't seen much of a difference and have been using it for a few weeks now. I won't be using it any longer considering my skin hasn't been reacting well to it.
Aubrey O.
Oceanside, CA
I love this product! It is great for the summer days as it is a light weight product! I have seen my acne go down and the smell is beautiful! Love love love! It was a good price. I found it at ulta looking for face masks and im glad i purchased it! I definitely would buy again!