BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - The Fresh Phytoncide Pore Skin 180ml 180ml

Tony Moly - The Fresh Phytoncide Pore Skin 180ml 180ml

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Contains 100% Pure Hinoki Cypress Water instead of distilled water for pore care and a refreshed look How to use: After face wash, apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - The Fresh Phytoncide Pore Skin 180ml 180ml!
How would you rate this product?
Annie G.
Kansas city
This is an amazing product! It left my skin refreshed and tingly, and I definitely saw a reduction in the size of my pores. Will definitely buy again.
Mina D.
Tony Moly - The Fresh Phytoncide Pore Skin 180ml 180ml uploaded by Mina D.
I didn’t really like this product initially because I was using it with products that left my skin dry. But after a while I started using it and loved itt!! It has little sparkles or something because when I apply it, it leaves a bright glow! I’m not sure what makes the water sparkle but it’s so nice if you don’t like wearing makeup and want to have glowy skin!
Miri B.
First impression: amazing! My pores have responded to almost nothing in my entire life...save a complicated combination that only got them 25% smaller. This banished them! Banished them! Scrub it in a circular motion, upwards. It’s going to itch slightly if you’re sensitive like me and tingle a tiny bit for a while after. Great value if you can find it. I’ll be hoarding this.

Looking for your answer?