Tony Moly - The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence uploaded by Aileen T.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Anti-oxidant moist essence that promptly and deeply absorbs into the skin Gel type essence with refreshing texture Contains of natural fermented green tea How to use: Take an adequate amount and apply it along the skin's texture see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Tony Moly, more like HOLY MOLY. This moisturizer literally saved my skin. I am prone to getting flushed, which makes my skin either look puffy or actually make it puffy. It can be a little embarrassing and make me feel self conscious. When I started using this, I rarely had that happen. It’s not oily and doesn’t make your face look shiny. You can literally feel the cool moisture seeping into your skin for pure hydration. 10/10 would recommend. Pretty sure everyone needs this product.
Heidi K.
Northvale, NJ
My skin is very sensitive and I'm always ambivalent when it comes to trying out new products since I break out easily. I gave this a try because I needed to start using something that would hydrate my skin especially since it gets very dry during the winter. I never broke out and I've been using this for over a month now. I use this before I put makeup on and before I go to sleep after I cleanse my face. I like the fact how it's very delicate and not heavy/thick; it doesn't leave a thick feeling after I put it on like other moisturizing products.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Love this stuff! Smells amazing and leaves my skin super hydrated and soft. I love using this before bed- I always wake up looking extra awake. Will definitely repurchase and can’t wait to try other products in this line!
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
I received a small trial in an ipsy bag and I fell in love! Now I buy full size regularly
This is my go to moisturizer! Light and not greasy. Smells amazing and refreshing. Absorbs well.
I highly recommend trying this product.
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I bought this at Ulta for $7 thinking it wasn't going to be a favorite of mine. I was absolutely wrong. This watery essence cream is very light and hydrating at the same time. It has a light fragrance and it makes your face feel moisturized and not greasy at all. I apply this on after my toner and then apply my serum because it helps the serum to go deeper in the skin. I wish there would have been more bottles to buy because it is pricey.
Heather H.
Inman, SC
I really enjoy this product! I feel like it helps to quench my dry patches and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Not at all disappointed, great value. It has a light, pleasant scent! I was a little nervous when I read that it had fermented green tea because I wasn't sure what scent that would have. I would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Olivia L.
Iowa City, IA
This product is just okay for me. Maybe I haven't used it enough to really see a difference, but it doesn't seem to do anything special. I'm also not a huge fan of the smell, it smells synthetic and not really like green tea. I found it cheap at a beauty store so I don't regret purchasing but I won't repurchase.
Megan G.
Hamilton , OH
I am obsessed with this stuff. I use it everyday, sometimes more than once a day. I got it off their website and they sent free face masks and samples of other products. It’s the first thing I’ve used that actually works and I will continue to buy this. I originally got it from my Ipsy bag and I fell in love.
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
This essence is good. I like to use this when my skin needs extra moisture. It is a gel like formula but once you put it on the skin it breaks up and feels like water droplets. I use this before my creams and serums in order to get the most effectiveness out of my products.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
I love this product it absorbs really well into the skin and has a soft scent to it. I love the benefits of green tea for the skin. green teas has wonderful benefits for the skin. it does not make your skin oily or dry out it is just perfect,