Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Toner 180ml 180ml

Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Toner 180ml 180ml

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Keeps the face alive and moisturized. Offer whitening effect and nutrients and improves on wrinkles. Take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

Is product sticky? I tried the green tea toner and I find my face feels sticky after I apply it.
Start your review of Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Toner 180ml 180ml!
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Toner 180ml 180ml uploaded by Stephanie W.
This toner is great for sensitive skin as it doesn’t strip the skin. It’s got a thicker, serum type consistency that swipes over the skin and moisturizes as it tones. Love the smell as it is very calming (it makes me think of tea) #tonymoly #kbeauty #beauty #toner #blacktea #skincare #skin #skincare #skinroutine #skinregimen #regimen #selfcare #hydrating Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Toner 180ml 180ml
Raquel B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This toner has replaced Innisfree as my favorite. My combo skin loves this product. This light weight clear liquid Provides the perfect amount of hydration without leaving my skin sticky or dry. It contains fermented black tea extract, which helps with skin elasticity and moisture. My skin feels softer and looks brighter. This is a little pricey but use only need a little. I use this after double cleansing and apply it to my face and neck. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren C.
Madison, AL
This is a moisturizing toner that I purchased at TJMaxx pre-pandemic days. I don’t notice much of a difference in my skin. I would recommend to people with dry skin over oily skin.
Cathy V.
glendale, az
I’ve been using this the past few weeks. It’s an important step before moisturizing, does its job well balancing and toning skin.
Pam J.
Killeen
I love this toner.  Hydration is immediate...use it in a 10 step or the 7skin routine and get readying to see your skin transform.
NaSa S.
san antonio
Amazing product! Very effective and not watery. I've heard many good things about this brand so I decided to try it when I saw it at Marshall's. Very glad I tried this!
leah D.
Radcliff, KY
A year or so ago, I got this product in my Ipsy bag. I loved it so much that I started purchasing it. It makes my skin so soft and it smells so good going on. A little bit goes a long way, even though it it pricey I can make it last a long time. My boyfriend also uses it and he loves it. I will be buying again.
Amy L.
Honolulu, HI
This was an okay for me it did remove all the gross things but I did not really enjoy it as much. I felt like it didn’t really help my skin at all it just cleaned it a bit. There’s room for improvement in this product…
Vita K.
Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Toner 180ml 180ml uploaded by Vita K.
Purchased at: TONYMOLY
Tony Moly - The Black Tea London Classic Toner I needed a toner and just happened to get this one last minute. Simply because I really loved the black tea smell 😂 I ended up actually really enjoying this toner. It is not as liquid as others I've tried, kind of like liquid gel. But it's very nice and goes on the face like a liquid. Absorbs very well, and most importantly, it actually moisturizes the face! Simple, easy, and it works!
Elisa L.
Chicago
Read a lot of great reviews ! Love to try some time! Heard it could get expensive though .i would buy it though just to try. When I have extra cash. Would love to review it.