BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A nourishing foam cleanser with 51% black tea extracts removes dead skin cells and dirt in pores, leaving the skin clear and with protection offered by 11 kinds of black food. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
My face has a really oily skin, so I decided to change the cleanser that I was using because It was not working for me anymore. I ran into a Tony Molly's store, and ask the seller what cleanser I should use for my oily face. She recommended this one, I've been using it for 2 days so far, and eventhough cleans my face, after 3hours it's oily again, It doesn't actually controls or takes all the oil form the face.
Jovana P.
Krupanj,Serbia
The black tea London classic foam cleanser effectively removes makeup
and impurities from skin with soft moisturizing foam
containing black tea extract and black food-11 complex.I get it from my bestfriend for my birthday and it would bee amazing gift for all people who loves good cleanser.