Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Vanna L.Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Vanna L.Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Kelly-Lynn D.

BY TONYMOLY

An energizing, scented hand cream that brightens and improves skin with real citrus extracts, arbutin, vitamin C, and shea butter. This luxurious cream features a custard-like formula that absorbs quickly while treating dry, rough hands and cuticles. The shea butter intensively moisturizes hands, while vitamin C, arbutin, and citrus fruit extracts brighten, lighten, and tighten the appearance of skin The lotion is aromatic with a deliciously energizing fresh tangerine scent. Tony Moly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas. see more...

• I've seen that there cheaper on ebay. Can anyone recommend a vendor?1 Answers
  • I really like citrus scents, dies this hand cream have a noticeab...2 Answers
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mmmm, I love the way this hand cream smells! It smells like a mixture of tangerine and grapefruit to me, and makes my hands baby soft. It's very thick too, so a little bit goes a long way. The packaging is so adorable. I love to pick up one of two when I haul other kbeauty products; the fun packaging and refreshing citrus scent never disappoints!
Julia F.
You wont believe me if i tell you this is the first hand creme o had ever tried. Let's admit the fruit is pretty cute so that's the reason i actually bought it. But. Ican tell you it leaves my hands so smooth and with a delicious smell i totally love it
Christine C.
I used to stock up on these when I would take trips to South Korea and even bring a few back as souvenirs for my friends. This one and the white peach are my two favorite scents. The tangerine one actually smells like tangerines - crisp, clean, and refreshingly citrusy. It's not the most moisturizing, but it's nice for light use. These are so cute and easy to find at the bottom of my black hole - ehrm, I mean, purse.
Kasey K.
Cute package that fits easily in a purse or backpack. It smells wonderful, and unlike a lot of american beauty products, actually contains Tangerine extracts! (instead of, you know, just orange fragrance). It is a moisturizing hand cream, and isn't incredibly heavy. Its perfect to apply quickly and go about your business in class, like taking notes or bubbling in a scantron. As to its whitening power, I would say its doing a good job. The freckles on my hands are fading somewhat.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like the packaging. It looks just like a tangerine. So cute! It smells amazing like fresh tangerines. It's a thick cream and feels sorts greasy to me. Not bad, but not the best product out there. I would not repurchase, but I will keep the cute container and reuse it for something else.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I love this hand cream! It smells just like tangerines and leaves my hand soft without feeling greasy. I also use it on my elbows. I haven't noticed any whitening like the description claims but it's a solid hand cream.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
I really like tony moly products, but this cream is too strong.. smells almost like rotten oranges :( the packaging is cute but i just cant deal with the scent
Genesis M.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this cream very much, it's soft, it dosn't left you a sensation that your hands have a lot of cream
It's so ligth and it smells like a real tangarine
I bought it in Little Tokyo in Downtown Los Angeles
Therese A.
The smell on this is wonderful and I would recommend it if you want a good hand moisturizer with a cute package!
I gave this to my mom to battle her spots on the back of her hands, it hasn't removed them but they haven't gotten worse since she used this product either.
Tiffany A.
I really like citrus scents, dies this hand cream have a noticeable fragrance?
Kayla R.
Harrisburg , PA
I've seen that there cheaper on ebay. Can anyone recommend a vendor?