Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz

An energizing, scented hand cream that brightens and improves skin with real citrus extracts, arbutin, vitamin C, and shea butter. This luxurious cream features a custard-like formula that absorbs quickly while treating dry, rough hands and cuticles. The shea butter intensively moisturizes hands, while vitamin C, arbutin, and citrus fruit extracts brighten, lighten, and tighten the appearance of skin The lotion is aromatic with a deliciously energizing fresh tangerine scent. Tony Moly rides the K-Beauty (Korean Beauty) wave of trends with criminally cute packaging and one-of-a-kind formulas.

I've seen that there cheaper on ebay. Can anyone recommend a vendor?
I really like citrus scents, dies this hand cream have a noticeable fragrance?
Start your review of Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like the packaging. It looks just like a tangerine. So cute! It smells amazing like fresh tangerines. It's a thick cream and feels sorts greasy to me. Not bad, but not the best product out there. I would not repurchase, but I will keep the cute container and reuse it for something else.
Christine C.
I used to stock up on these when I would take trips to South Korea and even bring a few back as souvenirs for my friends. This one and the white peach are my two favorite scents. The tangerine one actually smells like tangerines - crisp, clean, and refreshingly citrusy. It's not the most moisturizing, but it's nice for light use. These are so cute and easy to find at the bottom of my black hole - ehrm, I mean, purse.
Genesis M.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this cream very much, it's soft, it dosn't left you a sensation that your hands have a lot of cream It's so ligth and it smells like a real tangarine I bought it in Little Tokyo in Downtown Los Angeles
Vanna L.
Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Vanna L.
Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Vanna L.
Mmmm, I love the way this hand cream smells! It smells like a mixture of tangerine and grapefruit to me, and makes my hands baby soft. It's very thick too, so a little bit goes a long way. The packaging is so adorable. I love to pick up one of two when I haul other kbeauty products; the fun packaging and refreshing citrus scent never disappoints!
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I love this hand cream! It smells just like tangerines and leaves my hand soft without feeling greasy. I also use it on my elbows. I haven't noticed any whitening like the description claims but it's a solid hand cream.
Saisneha N.
Plano, TX
Tony moly hand cream is sooooooooo goo that I felt like my hands are in milk every time I apply it n super baby soft n I just bought it to my mother n cousins n friends. N I recommended it to everyone!!!! It’s just awesome n super lovely 😍❤️🥰😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Colleen H.
Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Colleen H.
Tony Moly Tangerine Hand Cream 1.06 oz uploaded by Colleen H.
I have an obsession with tonymoly products. I display them as fake food but packaging isnt always what make a product the best. I live in upstate NY. it's very cold right now and my hands crack and get raw. i used this for three days in a row off and on and i noticed my hands were significantly softer and felt better. the scent is subtle natural tangerine 🍊 I recommend 👌 also its just too adorable.
Lacey S.
Brentwood, CA
I will buy this strictly for its smell because it smells exactly like fresh oranges. Didn't notice any whitening effect but that's not why I wanted it. A little on the pricey side but I've never found anything else that smells like this so it's worth it to me.
Starr K.
This smells wonderful and makes my hands feel incredibly soft. I only wish it came in a pump instead of a jar because I hate closing the jar with lotion on my hands
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
I love Tonymoly hand creams! This is a nice thick hand cream, perfect for using on dry skin in the winter. Tonymoly always has awesome packaging, and this orange hand cream is a great example of that! Would look adorable on a vanity. The hand cream smells amazing as well!