Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#288 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (13)
Yes G.
Yes G.

Don't feel like this did much for me. It felt refreshing when I put the first & last strip. But the one that was suppose to lift the blackheads did nothing for me. It would not stick to my nose. Maybe it was operator error in my part but was not a fan.
Annie H.
Annie H.

The best!!! It's 3 different steps. Each step prepares to remove black heads, white head or sebum. The second part is a nose strip and the third part allow for the pores to close back up. I love the way my nose feels and looks! I use this once a month.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown , PA

I really loved this product and enjoyed doing each step. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and they do put the English at the bottom on the back. It made my skin feel really smooth and I'd recommend this to anyone who has white heads.
Kait T.
Kait T.

I bought this at ulta today and I have to say I loved it! It's smells just like strawberries and comes with simple steps that get the job done. The only downside it that it takes a bit for each step but if you have the time it's definitely worth it.
Quynh C.
Quynh C.

#BloomBadge #Bloomcontest @influenster
After I using this product, I can truly feel how fresh and clear my nose is. The blackheads suddenly dissapear , I"ve no ideas what's just happened. Its just like majical. It keeps your pored clean and smooth.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Chicago, il

This was so fun to do with my boyfriend! We both loved the different stages of the mask and the fact that there is a soothing strip after doing the blackhead-ripping second step is really nice to shrink up your pores. The smell wasn't too intense.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Navarre, OH

This little 3 step pore kit is so cute and works really well! All Tony Moly products are so unique and diffrent. This is one of my favorites! The only thing is that the directions are all in Korean but it's not too hard to figure out.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX

I love this product. The only problem is finding enough time to go through all the steps. As a busy mom is precious. But knowing I can use this product and my blackheads are gone and my nose is cleared up is well worth the time
Kenia L.
Kenia L.

While looking at Korean skin care products I stumbled upon this! The packaging was so cute that I had to try it out! I was so disappointed when it didn't even pull out one blackhead. It did make my nose really soft though.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX

I had such high hopes for this product, but it didn't do anything. For $6, I expected way more. But a normal nose strip does way better than this one. It's a good idea, but not worth the money. I would not recommend this.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George , Va

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?