Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#375 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (13)
Arwa A.
Arwa A.
May 2, 2017, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
Best nose strip mask on the market. It's $3.50, and I've seen so many people say that's expensive?? No, that's very reasonably priced. Unlike Biore strips, you don't need to use this once a week. I use these like once very 3-4 months because that's how well they work. It's a three step process that softens your skin and closes the pores after unclogging them, which you can't get with most other nose strips. The strawberry smell can be a little overwhelming but you'll adjust. A+++
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
May 14, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
I absolutely love these!! I found a great deal on a 5-pack on Amazon!

The first nose strip opens your pores, and I swear you can feel the pores opening! It's the coolest feeling. It smells like strawberries!

The second strip is similar to a Biore nose strip, but it's pink. It worked quite well at pulling the gunk out of my pores!

The third strip closes the pores and leaves the skin feeling super soft! This one also smells like strawberries!

I love the way my pores look afterward! The whole process does take a while, but it's a nice little treat at the end of a crazy week. :)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
April 5, 2017, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
I love Tony Moly products! They have the cutest packaging! Ok so I normally use a charcoal nose strip that honestly doesn't seem to really do much aside from rip off the first layer of my skin, Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Packand after using this I will be purchasing this from now on. It is a little time consuming, but well worth it!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
March 8, 2017, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
I bought these strips after reading some rave reviews.  I've struggled with blackheads my entire life and was really excited to try this product. The three step system is definitely different, but I didn't really notice a huge difference between these strips and your average blackhead strips.  The scent of the product is great, and the packaging is adorable, but I just wasn't overly impressed with this product.
hanna y.
hanna y.
May 13, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
I buy this nose pack at Ulta for super cheap, I think under $4? It works in three steps, I think the first step loosens up white heads and black heads in your nose. The second strip pulls out the gunk in your pores, and the third seals your pores. I really like this, because it's more effective than other nose strip brands out there. Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
March 3, 2017, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
These are definitely interesting. It has a very intense strawberry smell (which I didn't enjoy because I don't like the smell of strawberries). It has a prep, the actual product, and a soothing afterwards patch which I enjoyed because pore strips can be very harsh on the skin sometimes. I felt like it was effective even though I didn't have that many blackheads. For the price it's definitely worth it.
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
April 25, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
I loved this nose pack. The cleanser you use first smells so good and it leaves the skin very clean. The blackhead strip dries quickly and it is minimally painful to peel off. It got rid of a TON of blackheads on my nose. My pores have never looked better. The last part is a sealing mask to help reduce pore size. This is the best blackhead clearing product I've ever used
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
June 22, 2017, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
I was super skeptical about this nose mask but it's actually really nice. I have problems with clogged pores and despite many masks before. This one made my nose feel so smooth and cleaned my pores pretty nicely. I wouldn't say it got every single thing but close. Made a big difference. I will probably repurchase again since they're only a couple bucks at ulta!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
March 25, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
This product is very cost effective and has cuts packaging, but I doubt I'll be repurchasing. This was very time consuming-good for the evening time. I found that it really didn't remove as many black heads as the biore pore strips. I was able to decongest my pores manually after removing the strip. This product overall was just ok for me.
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Oak Hill, WV
May 4, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
The best nose pack I have found! It's a three step, which makes it lengthy, but worth it! The first step cleans & opens the pores, the second step comes the gunk, & the third step closes the pores back! I recommend this to everyone in search of a good nose strip. Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Does this get your most stubborn blackheads? I have some that have been driving me crazy because they don't want to come out with other products.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?