Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#536 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (6)
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lynnwood, WA

This nose pack along with the holika holika nose packs are my favorite. Its gentle on the skin, and it has 3 steps which i really like. Unlike american brands that only offer the strips itself.
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR

I really like this pack. It does a good job of removing gunk from my pores with added pore care before and after extraction. I'd give this 5 stars except that the whole process takes FOREVER.
Karliss R.
Karliss R.

La linea de tony moly es mi favorita tienes productos que en su presentación son muy llamativos y en su contenido puedo agregar que son muy buenos esta bandita es excepcional la recomiendo
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Love tony moly products! I have super sensitive skin, and everything skin care breaks me out, except for his ! This one pulled out most of the black heads out of my nose, and was amazing!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX

I love this little cute strawberry pack! It gets the job done. I just wished they would sell it in other presentations like in a big pack like the biore strips.
Rhianne G.
Rhianne G.
Preston, Lancashire

I love trying Korean beauty products and tony moly is a cult favorite! I really like this three step nose pack it really works and smells like strawberries too
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Toronto

While the packaging was adorable and the idea was great this product was not as effective as my normal Biore pore strips. Would not buy again.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Beverly, MA

I love this product! The packaging is so adorable and it wasn't that expensive at all. It got out everything from my pores and did a great job
Heather J.
Heather J.

I didny notice a lot of blackheads getting removed, but it smells awesome and my pores were tighter and the nose looked smoother all over.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH

This is amazing!! It took off a lot of black heads! I don't really like the scent of it because it's like that cheap strawberry scent.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Does this get your most stubborn blackheads? I have some that have been driving me crazy because they don't want to come out with other products.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?

Join Now