Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#243 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (12)
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Navarre, OH

This little 3 step pore kit is so cute and works really well! All Tony Moly products are so unique and diffrent. This is one of my favorites! The only thing is that the directions are all in Korean but it's not too hard to figure out.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX

I love this product. The only problem is finding enough time to go through all the steps. As a busy mom is precious. But knowing I can use this product and my blackheads are gone and my nose is cleared up is well worth the time
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX

I had such high hopes for this product, but it didn't do anything. For $6, I expected way more. But a normal nose strip does way better than this one. It's a good idea, but not worth the money. I would not recommend this.
Kenia L.
Kenia L.

While looking at Korean skin care products I stumbled upon this! The packaging was so cute that I had to try it out! I was so disappointed when it didn't even pull out one blackhead. It did make my nose really soft though.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh

This is by far my favorite pore strip. The price is really good. The two extra steps really help my skin. It takes a little more time but I just apply it while I'm watching Netflix. My nose pores look amazing!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL

This mask has very cute packaging which is a bonus to the wonders it does . It has 3 steps one opens pores the 2nd one pulls out the pores and the 3rd closes your pores . It is very affect and each step works
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC

This really helped to clear my pores on my nose area. I noticed an immediate difference. The 3-step process takes some time, but is totally worth the payoff. It's extremely affordable and refreshing too!
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lynnwood, WA

This nose pack along with the holika holika nose packs are my favorite. Its gentle on the skin, and it has 3 steps which i really like. Unlike american brands that only offer the strips itself.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Portland, OR

This is the cutest product packaging I've seen in a while! I love it. My younger sisters also love this product and it works to refresh and prime for my makeup as well as it is cute! I love it
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR

I really like this pack. It does a good job of removing gunk from my pores with added pore care before and after extraction. I'd give this 5 stars except that the whole process takes FOREVER.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?

Join Now