Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#604 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (7)
Susan A.
Susan A.
Silver Spring, MD

It was fine nothing out of this world I had so much expectations it didn't really got junk out of my nose
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I'll be the first to admit that I bought it for the cute package and inexpensive price. But, holy crap, it works! Not even half the way works but 100% works! I will never waste money on Biore pore strips again!
Karliss R.
Karliss R.

La linea de tony moly es mi favorita tienes productos que en su presentación son muy llamativos y en su contenido puedo agregar que son muy buenos esta bandita es excepcional la recomiendo
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH

My best friend and I decided to try these on a whim. Be prepared though, you need at least 45 minutes to do all three steps and I wouldn't recommend talking or eating while doing so. It didn't seem to catch much from my nose but it still was very effective (I might have not had that much in there). The only down side is step 1 and 3 have a strong strawberry smell that can be a little too much. One preps, two dries and extracts, and three is a great cooling, slimey aftercare. It's a fun thing to do if you have the time and is effective.
Chee W.
Chee W.

These are great but I dont think it cleaned my pores as well as other ones. It smells awesome and the package is super cute.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

This product doesn't work miracles but it is pretty good. After step one I could see all my blackheads looked swollen and like they could pop right out. The second step was disappointing though. It picked up less than a third of what I could see on my nose. I put on the third step and it felt really good like it was trying to calm my skin down. It's not 100% effective but it does get junk out of your pores.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Pittsburgh, PA

This isn't bad. It doesn't have the full effect on your pores, but it does a pretty good job. The third step was my favorite, it felt the best and I could tell it pulled out some blackheads. It just doesn't get all of them
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Galveston, IN

Oh my goodness! I love this product!! I feel like it got more out than a biore strip and my nose wasn't uncomfortable afterword! It smelled like a fake strawberry but it wasn't bothersome. I got mine for $3 at ulta so it was a great deal!! I highly recommend this!
Stefani R.
Stefani R.

This was absolutely amazing. I had low expectations but it actually worked really well. You could see the dirt that it removed. I got it at Ulta and it was a little pricey but I'm sure it is probably cheaper on Amazon. It was also a little tedious since there were so many steps involved in using it (each step takes between 10-40 minutes). But it's effective! Overall, I really liked it!.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS

I really enjoyed this product. It smelled like strawberries which was fun, but the product also worked extremely well and cleared my pores better than most other American brand pore strips. I highly recommend this product.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim

Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?

Join Now