Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#531 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (6)
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA

I had just finished doing this as I'm reviewing and I love all of Tony Moly's products and this one is awesome product it worked so good and all though it takes like 45 minutes to do it all it's totally worth it. I'm going back online and getting a bunch more.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Don't feel like this did much for me. It felt refreshing when I put the first & last strip. But the one that was suppose to lift the blackheads did nothing for me. It would not stick to my nose. Maybe it was operator error in my part but was not a fan.
Annie H.
Annie H.

The best!!! It's 3 different steps. Each step prepares to remove black heads, white head or sebum. The second part is a nose strip and the third part allow for the pores to close back up. I love the way my nose feels and looks! I use this once a month.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown, PA

I really loved this product and enjoyed doing each step. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and they do put the English at the bottom on the back. It made my skin feel really smooth and I'd recommend this to anyone who has white heads.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Navarre, OH

This little 3 step pore kit is so cute and works really well! All Tony Moly products are so unique and diffrent. This is one of my favorites! The only thing is that the directions are all in Korean but it's not too hard to figure out.
Kenia L.
Kenia L.

While looking at Korean skin care products I stumbled upon this! The packaging was so cute that I had to try it out! I was so disappointed when it didn't even pull out one blackhead. It did make my nose really soft though.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I'll be the first to admit that I bought it for the cute package and inexpensive price. But, holy crap, it works! Not even half the way works but 100% works! I will never waste money on Biore pore strips again!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh

This is by far my favorite pore strip. The price is really good. The two extra steps really help my skin. It takes a little more time but I just apply it while I'm watching Netflix. My nose pores look amazing!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL

This mask has very cute packaging which is a bonus to the wonders it does . It has 3 steps one opens pores the 2nd one pulls out the pores and the 3rd closes your pores . It is very affect and each step works
Amy J.
Amy J.

Tony Moly sheet masks are affordable, adorable and effective. The perfect combination! So many options to choose from and play with. I am obsessed with sheet masking and especially with Tony Moly masks.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Does this get your most stubborn blackheads? I have some that have been driving me crazy because they don't want to come out with other products.
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?

Join Now