Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#847 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (4)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh

This is by far my favorite pore strip. The price is really good. The two extra steps really help my skin. It takes a little more time but I just apply it while I'm watching Netflix. My nose pores look amazing!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL

This mask has very cute packaging which is a bonus to the wonders it does . It has 3 steps one opens pores the 2nd one pulls out the pores and the 3rd closes your pores . It is very affect and each step works
Amy J.
Amy J.

Tony Moly sheet masks are affordable, adorable and effective. The perfect combination! So many options to choose from and play with. I am obsessed with sheet masking and especially with Tony Moly masks.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, Wv

I got this at ulta yesterday and the packaging is super cute. The process is very interesting, I like that it's a step by step process and not just an ordinary strip. I like the sweet strawberry smell
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lynnwood, WA

This nose pack along with the holika holika nose packs are my favorite. Its gentle on the skin, and it has 3 steps which i really like. Unlike american brands that only offer the strips itself.
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR

I really like this pack. It does a good job of removing gunk from my pores with added pore care before and after extraction. I'd give this 5 stars except that the whole process takes FOREVER.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Love tony moly products! I have super sensitive skin, and everything skin care breaks me out, except for his ! This one pulled out most of the black heads out of my nose, and was amazing!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX

I love this little cute strawberry pack! It gets the job done. I just wished they would sell it in other presentations like in a big pack like the biore strips.
Rhianne G.
Rhianne G.
Preston, Lancashire

I love trying Korean beauty products and tony moly is a cult favorite! I really like this three step nose pack it really works and smells like strawberries too
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Toronto

While the packaging was adorable and the idea was great this product was not as effective as my normal Biore pore strips. Would not buy again.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Elli P.
Elli P.
Stuttgart

Wo kann ich das Produkt kaufen und wie viel kostet es?
Stefani R.
Stefani R.

I just bought this... Is it safe for sensitive skin?

Join Now