Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#604 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (7)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Love this. I have problematic skin on my nose. It's flaky and dry but with plenty of blackheads. This help to loosen those and close the pores back up. The best thing is it doesn't irritate or dry out my nose. The reason I took away a star is because it's sort of time consuming and gimmicky.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY

This was ok. I will say it pulled out some of my black heads but not a ton. I also wasn't a huge fan of the smell. But over all it was a middle of the road for me. I would buy it again. And if u love the smell of strawberries then go for it. It's only about $4 so it's worth the try
Janie R.
Janie R.

I love the cute packaging of course and the fact that It's a three step process makes it a little more gentle on the skin. Purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy that I did. Always fun to experiment with. I think it's eligible for coupons there so that's good too. Highly recommend.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Galveston, IN

Oh my goodness! I love this product!! I feel like it got more out than a biore strip and my nose wasn't uncomfortable afterword! It smelled like a fake strawberry but it wasn't bothersome. I got mine for $3 at ulta so it was a great deal!! I highly recommend this!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA

I had just finished doing this as I'm reviewing and I love all of Tony Moly's products and this one is awesome product it worked so good and all though it takes like 45 minutes to do it all it's totally worth it. I'm going back online and getting a bunch more.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Don't feel like this did much for me. It felt refreshing when I put the first & last strip. But the one that was suppose to lift the blackheads did nothing for me. It would not stick to my nose. Maybe it was operator error in my part but was not a fan.
Annie H.
Annie H.

The best!!! It's 3 different steps. Each step prepares to remove black heads, white head or sebum. The second part is a nose strip and the third part allow for the pores to close back up. I love the way my nose feels and looks! I use this once a month.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown, PA

I really loved this product and enjoyed doing each step. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and they do put the English at the bottom on the back. It made my skin feel really smooth and I'd recommend this to anyone who has white heads.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Navarre, OH

This little 3 step pore kit is so cute and works really well! All Tony Moly products are so unique and diffrent. This is one of my favorites! The only thing is that the directions are all in Korean but it's not too hard to figure out.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Station, Texas

I love this product. The only problem is finding enough time to go through all the steps. As a busy mom is precious. But knowing I can use this product and my blackheads are gone and my nose is cleared up is well worth the time
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim

Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Does this get your most stubborn blackheads? I have some that have been driving me crazy because they don't want to come out with other products.

Join Now