Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#417 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (9)
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is definitely my favorite pore cleansing strip! The process is a little bit more involved than your typical pore strip but it is so worth it. I like to use these once a month because they are a little bit intense, but for me the strip really does do a great job of cleaning out my pores!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, Ca

Seriously I love these! I even make my boyfriend do them with me! The get all the little blackheads on your nose! It's about a 45 minute total nose mask but makes that area feel so smooth and it even smells like strawberries!! I recommend these to everybody they are only $3.50 at ulta
Janie R.
Janie R.

I love the cute packaging of course and the fact that It's a three step process makes it a little more gentle on the skin. Purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy that I did. Always fun to experiment with. I think it's eligible for coupons there so that's good too. Highly recommend.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Don't feel like this did much for me. It felt refreshing when I put the first & last strip. But the one that was suppose to lift the blackheads did nothing for me. It would not stick to my nose. Maybe it was operator error in my part but was not a fan.
Annie H.
Annie H.

The best!!! It's 3 different steps. Each step prepares to remove black heads, white head or sebum. The second part is a nose strip and the third part allow for the pores to close back up. I love the way my nose feels and looks! I use this once a month.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown, PA

I really loved this product and enjoyed doing each step. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and they do put the English at the bottom on the back. It made my skin feel really smooth and I'd recommend this to anyone who has white heads.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Navarre, OH

This little 3 step pore kit is so cute and works really well! All Tony Moly products are so unique and diffrent. This is one of my favorites! The only thing is that the directions are all in Korean but it's not too hard to figure out.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Station, Texas

I love this product. The only problem is finding enough time to go through all the steps. As a busy mom is precious. But knowing I can use this product and my blackheads are gone and my nose is cleared up is well worth the time
Kenia L.
Kenia L.

While looking at Korean skin care products I stumbled upon this! The packaging was so cute that I had to try it out! I was so disappointed when it didn't even pull out one blackhead. It did make my nose really soft though.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh

This is by far my favorite pore strip. The price is really good. The two extra steps really help my skin. It takes a little more time but I just apply it while I'm watching Netflix. My nose pores look amazing!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?

Join Now