Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#299 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (13)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These nose strips are my favorite. I find that they work 10x better than the biore strips. They smell so sweet and I love that it's a multi step process. I can actually see the gunk pulled out of my face. These are my favorite nose stops of all time. It's a shame they one sell it in one treatment packs.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ

This is a nice product to help with blackheads. You can definitely feel a difference after the three-step process, too. It smells like strawberries, but isn't too overpowering. I would recommend this if you have a decent amount of time on hand because it takes around 40 minutes from start to finish.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
newport news , va

I loved using this product, the packaging is cute and the 3-step does some justice. Loosens up pores, pulls and strips, and rejuvenates to tighten pores up. I like using it but it's more time consuming compared to slapping on a regular pore strip. But I do like the extra care it gives for my skin.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA

THESE ARE BOMB.COM. I love that these ads a three step process unlike the Biore nose strips that essentially rip off your top layer of skin. These smooth and get out a ton of blackheads and help keep my nose smooth and blackhead free. And they're three bucks @ Ulta and even cheaper on Amazon!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is definitely my favorite pore cleansing strip! The process is a little bit more involved than your typical pore strip but it is so worth it. I like to use these once a month because they are a little bit intense, but for me the strip really does do a great job of cleaning out my pores!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Love this. I have problematic skin on my nose. It's flaky and dry but with plenty of blackheads. This help to loosen those and close the pores back up. The best thing is it doesn't irritate or dry out my nose. The reason I took away a star is because it's sort of time consuming and gimmicky.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

When I saw the packaging, I had to get it. It was soooo cute. And cheap for the price. And it was perfect for my nose pores when i tried it. It works lovely like any other pores strips. It goes step by step. Will purchase again. This is a nice face pampering set to do with some girl friends.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA

Seriously I love these! I even make my boyfriend do them with me! The get all the little blackheads on your nose! It's about a 45 minute total nose mask but makes that area feel so smooth and it even smells like strawberries!! I recommend these to everybody they are only $3.50 at ulta
Janie R.
Janie R.

I love the cute packaging of course and the fact that It's a three step process makes it a little more gentle on the skin. Purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy that I did. Always fun to experiment with. I think it's eligible for coupons there so that's good too. Highly recommend.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY

I really enjoyed this product. I loved the three different steps that all had a specific purpose! It smells just like strawberries and really deep cleans your nose. However, it leave a strange, sticky feeling on your nose. Overall though, I loved this product!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George , Va

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?