Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack uploaded by Chelsea S.Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack uploaded by Christain S.Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack uploaded by Christain S.See all 13 photos

BY TONYMOLY

Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack see more...

• I want to know if this mask is worth ...It worked for me, so my answer... 2 Answers
  • Is this a good product to remove whit...Yes it works! You can actually... 2 Answers
  • Is your nose supposed to be dry for s...Dry for the first step. After... 4 Answers
Photos (13)
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lynnwood, WA
This nose pack along with the holika holika nose packs are my favorite. Its gentle on the skin, and it has 3 steps which i really like. Unlike american brands that only offer the strips itself.
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I really like this pack. It does a good job of removing gunk from my pores with added pore care before and after extraction. I'd give this 5 stars except that the whole process takes FOREVER.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Love tony moly products! I have super sensitive skin, and everything skin care breaks me out, except for his ! This one pulled out most of the black heads out of my nose, and was amazing!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this little cute strawberry pack! It gets the job done. I just wished they would sell it in other presentations like in a big pack like the biore strips.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Beverly, MA
I love this product! The packaging is so adorable and it wasn't that expensive at all. It got out everything from my pores and did a great job
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Florence, SC
Tony moly has such cute items. This smells like candy and makes my nose feel super clean and moisturized afterwards.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
These really work, it takes a little time to use, but well worth it. I can't wait to try more Tony Moly products.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Silver Spring, MD
It was fine nothing out of this world I had so much expectations it didn't really got junk out of my nose
Becca N.
Becca N.
Caldwell
I've used pore strips in the past but never really had any luck with them, they never really pulled anything out of my pores. I was skeptical about this product, especially for the low price, but I tried it and boy was I pleasantly surprised. The whole pack smells like strawberry candy, which had me hooked before I even put it on. I love that it's 3 steps because it doesn't take long but it makes me feel like I'm pampering myself. After applying the second step and pulling it off I was shocked to see how many blackheads came out of my skin. I didn't even think I had that many to pull out. The third step is so wonderful after the slightly painful second step and it calms and cools my skin while making it feel moisturized but not oily. I find myself buying this at least once a month.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
It's a fun little nose mask but I feel like for the price and what it does isn't really worth it. I got it at ulta for like $6 ish and I really wanted to try it. Well it's neat I'll say that but I didn't really see the results I was looking for. I have gotten it a few times when it's oh a deal with some other of their tonymoly products. It didn't really seem to get my black heads or make my pores smaller it's was just okay. It did get some but not like other brands I've tried! Does make my nose look nicer tho lol with it being fresh and cleaned! I would say try it if you haven't but don't get your hopes up to much.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Alamo
Is this a good product to remove white heads?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?