Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#375 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (13)
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lynnwood, WA
This nose pack along with the holika holika nose packs are my favorite. Its gentle on the skin, and it has 3 steps which i really like. Unlike american brands that only offer the strips itself.
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I really like this pack. It does a good job of removing gunk from my pores with added pore care before and after extraction. I'd give this 5 stars except that the whole process takes FOREVER.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Love tony moly products! I have super sensitive skin, and everything skin care breaks me out, except for his ! This one pulled out most of the black heads out of my nose, and was amazing!
Dani G.
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
I love this little cute strawberry pack! It gets the job done. I just wished they would sell it in other presentations like in a big pack like the biore strips.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Beverly, MA
I love this product! The packaging is so adorable and it wasn't that expensive at all. It got out everything from my pores and did a great job
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Florence, SC
Tony moly has such cute items. This smells like candy and makes my nose feel super clean and moisturized afterwards.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
These really work, it takes a little time to use, but well worth it. I can't wait to try more Tony Moly products.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Nov. 8, 2016, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
It was fine nothing out of this world I had so much expectations it didn't really got junk out of my nose
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
May 31, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
It's a fun little nose mask but I feel like for the price and what it does isn't really worth it. I got it at ulta for like $6 ish and I really wanted to try it. Well it's neat I'll say that but I didn't really see the results I was looking for. I have gotten it a few times when it's oh a deal with some other of their tonymoly products. It didn't really seem to get my black heads or make my pores smaller it's was just okay. It did get some but not like other brands I've tried! Does make my nose look nicer tho lol with it being fresh and cleaned! I would say try it if you haven't but don't get your hopes up to much.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Sioux Falls, SD
March 7, 2017, 4:43 a.m.
Review for: Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
I just used this for the first time, a few hours ago. This is the FIRST pore strip that actually made my nose feel clean and tightened after using them. I love the three step process. The third step, though, made my skin really sticky, for a long time. So I rinsed my entire face. It is now, almost 12 hours later, and I can still see that the pores on my nose are tight and much smaller than they were before the strips. Definitely a fun pampering activity. (And they smell AMAZING!)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George , Va
Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?