Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#251 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (12)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

When I saw the packaging, I had to get it. It was soooo cute. And cheap for the price. And it was perfect for my nose pores when i tried it. It works lovely like any other pores strips. It goes step by step. Will purchase again. This is a nice face pampering set to do with some girl friends.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Love this. I have problematic skin on my nose. It's flaky and dry but with plenty of blackheads. This help to loosen those and close the pores back up. The best thing is it doesn't irritate or dry out my nose. The reason I took away a star is because it's sort of time consuming and gimmicky.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is definitely my favorite pore cleansing strip! The process is a little bit more involved than your typical pore strip but it is so worth it. I like to use these once a month because they are a little bit intense, but for me the strip really does do a great job of cleaning out my pores!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, Ca

Seriously I love these! I even make my boyfriend do them with me! The get all the little blackheads on your nose! It's about a 45 minute total nose mask but makes that area feel so smooth and it even smells like strawberries!! I recommend these to everybody they are only $3.50 at ulta
Janie R.
Janie R.

I love the cute packaging of course and the fact that It's a three step process makes it a little more gentle on the skin. Purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy that I did. Always fun to experiment with. I think it's eligible for coupons there so that's good too. Highly recommend.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Williamsburg, KY

I really enjoyed this product. I loved the three different steps that all had a specific purpose! It smells just like strawberries and really deep cleans your nose. However, it leave a strange, sticky feeling on your nose. Overall though, I loved this product!
Annie H.
Annie H.

The best!!! It's 3 different steps. Each step prepares to remove black heads, white head or sebum. The second part is a nose strip and the third part allow for the pores to close back up. I love the way my nose feels and looks! I use this once a month.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Don't feel like this did much for me. It felt refreshing when I put the first & last strip. But the one that was suppose to lift the blackheads did nothing for me. It would not stick to my nose. Maybe it was operator error in my part but was not a fan.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown , PA

I really loved this product and enjoyed doing each step. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and they do put the English at the bottom on the back. It made my skin feel really smooth and I'd recommend this to anyone who has white heads.
Kait T.
Kait T.

I bought this at ulta today and I have to say I loved it! It's smells just like strawberries and comes with simple steps that get the job done. The only downside it that it takes a bit for each step but if you have the time it's definitely worth it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?

Join Now