Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#604 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (7)
Katie W.
Katie W.
El Paso, TX

Used once before. It is a longer more intense process than other pore strips but isn't too expensive for a one time use. I could notice some difference, but I felt like I would need to do it a few more times in order to get the full results I wanted. Over all, cute nose strip pack, not the greatest, but definitely not the worst!
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK

I purchased this particular product at my local ulta and I'll give it a decent rating! It wasn't bad but it honestly didn't do much for me! Is super cute packing! I'm thinking about giving it another shot! But usually if it's not great the first time I don't bother the second time! But super cute idea and packaging!
Yoni L.
Yoni L.

My sister got me these because she said I needed them. I was not sure at first because some reviews said it hurt but I watched a few YouTube videos and tried it and it wasn't that bad. The resulte were right there stuck to the pad and the after treatment smelled great. The time it took was actually nice to think.
Leire A.
Leire A.
Abanto

This 3 step process, works. Literally covered with lines of nose-poo from each pore. I squee-ed in joy. There was SQUEEING. The price - also amazing. If you've had constant battles with clogged pores, seriously, check these out. Both white heads and black heads were removed, and pores remained clear for days.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These nose strips are my favorite. I find that they work 10x better than the biore strips. They smell so sweet and I love that it's a multi step process. I can actually see the gunk pulled out of my face. These are my favorite nose stops of all time. It's a shame they one sell it in one treatment packs.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ

This is a nice product to help with blackheads. You can definitely feel a difference after the three-step process, too. It smells like strawberries, but isn't too overpowering. I would recommend this if you have a decent amount of time on hand because it takes around 40 minutes from start to finish.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.

I love Tony Moly skin products! I have sensitive dry skin and the corners of my nose always get dry and flakey. This 3 step nose strip pack visibly cleared and brightened the skin in my nose area, and was very hydrating. My only complaint is the strawberry scent was very strong. I would repurchase.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
newport news , va

I loved using this product, the packaging is cute and the 3-step does some justice. Loosens up pores, pulls and strips, and rejuvenates to tighten pores up. I like using it but it's more time consuming compared to slapping on a regular pore strip. But I do like the extra care it gives for my skin.
Tia H.
Tia H.
whitmore lake, MI

Time consuming but well worth it!!! The three step system works so well at getting ride of black heads. Personally believe they do a better job than biore! The whole process takes about 30-40 minutes and the scent is a little much, but it's not horrible. Have repurchased and will continue to!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

When I saw the packaging, I had to get it. It was soooo cute. And cheap for the price. And it was perfect for my nose pores when i tried it. It works lovely like any other pores strips. It goes step by step. Will purchase again. This is a nice face pampering set to do with some girl friends.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim

Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Does this get your most stubborn blackheads? I have some that have been driving me crazy because they don't want to come out with other products.

Join Now