Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#251 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (12)
Liz D.
Liz D.
Belle isLe, Fl

I loved this process, it was longer but really fun and interesting. The nose strip itself didn't stick my my crevices and crannies as well as another popular prestige line's nose strip, I'm thinking next time I'll switch nose strips and use the one in this pack on my chin or forehead. But I'm definitely buying and using this once a month!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.

I purchased this for $6 at Ulta. There are 3 pore strips that you use all in one session and it's one time use. I think it's really expensive just for 3 little strips that you use one time. I wasn't super impressed with the results either. It says it's supposed to shrunk pores which it did not. You're way better off buying another brand.
Katie W.
Katie W.
El Paso, TX

Used once before. It is a longer more intense process than other pore strips but isn't too expensive for a one time use. I could notice some difference, but I felt like I would need to do it a few more times in order to get the full results I wanted. Over all, cute nose strip pack, not the greatest, but definitely not the worst!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA

I bought two packages, so I tried twice behaving a little differently - the first one the second strip wasn't wet at all so the second time I wetted it better after the application. Both time it didn't work at all! Not one blackhead was picked. I was really confident in this product, so sad that doesn't work on me.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK

I purchased this particular product at my local ulta and I'll give it a decent rating! It wasn't bad but it honestly didn't do much for me! Is super cute packing! I'm thinking about giving it another shot! But usually if it's not great the first time I don't bother the second time! But super cute idea and packaging!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Mission Viejo, CA

I bought this on my trip to Ulta today. I like Tony Moly masks and found this was a good try. It wasn't expensive, but when I tried the product I didn't see as much results as I expected of a three step product. It works fine but I don't see it removing more blackheads as Biore. I was a bit disappointed
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These nose strips are my favorite. I find that they work 10x better than the biore strips. They smell so sweet and I love that it's a multi step process. I can actually see the gunk pulled out of my face. These are my favorite nose stops of all time. It's a shame they one sell it in one treatment packs.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ

This is a nice product to help with blackheads. You can definitely feel a difference after the three-step process, too. It smells like strawberries, but isn't too overpowering. I would recommend this if you have a decent amount of time on hand because it takes around 40 minutes from start to finish.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
newport news , va

I loved using this product, the packaging is cute and the 3-step does some justice. Loosens up pores, pulls and strips, and rejuvenates to tighten pores up. I like using it but it's more time consuming compared to slapping on a regular pore strip. But I do like the extra care it gives for my skin.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA

THESE ARE BOMB.COM. I love that these ads a three step process unlike the Biore nose strips that essentially rip off your top layer of skin. These smooth and get out a ton of blackheads and help keep my nose smooth and blackhead free. And they're three bucks @ Ulta and even cheaper on Amazon!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Gambrills, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?

Join Now