Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#847 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (4)
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These nose strips are my favorite. I find that they work 10x better than the biore strips. They smell so sweet and I love that it's a multi step process. I can actually see the gunk pulled out of my face. These are my favorite nose stops of all time. It's a shame they one sell it in one treatment packs.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA

I loved using this product, the packaging is cute and the 3-step does some justice. Loosens up pores, pulls and strips, and rejuvenates to tighten pores up. I like using it but it's more time consuming compared to slapping on a regular pore strip. But I do like the extra care it gives for my skin.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

When I saw the packaging, I had to get it. It was soooo cute. And cheap for the price. And it was perfect for my nose pores when i tried it. It works lovely like any other pores strips. It goes step by step. Will purchase again. This is a nice face pampering set to do with some girl friends.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Love this. I have problematic skin on my nose. It's flaky and dry but with plenty of blackheads. This help to loosen those and close the pores back up. The best thing is it doesn't irritate or dry out my nose. The reason I took away a star is because it's sort of time consuming and gimmicky.
Janie R.
Janie R.

I love the cute packaging of course and the fact that It's a three step process makes it a little more gentle on the skin. Purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy that I did. Always fun to experiment with. I think it's eligible for coupons there so that's good too. Highly recommend.
Yes G.
Yes G.

Don't feel like this did much for me. It felt refreshing when I put the first & last strip. But the one that was suppose to lift the blackheads did nothing for me. It would not stick to my nose. Maybe it was operator error in my part but was not a fan.
Annie H.
Annie H.

The best!!! It's 3 different steps. Each step prepares to remove black heads, white head or sebum. The second part is a nose strip and the third part allow for the pores to close back up. I love the way my nose feels and looks! I use this once a month.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown, PA

I really loved this product and enjoyed doing each step. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and they do put the English at the bottom on the back. It made my skin feel really smooth and I'd recommend this to anyone who has white heads.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Navarre, OH

This little 3 step pore kit is so cute and works really well! All Tony Moly products are so unique and diffrent. This is one of my favorites! The only thing is that the directions are all in Korean but it's not too hard to figure out.
Kenia L.
Kenia L.

While looking at Korean skin care products I stumbled upon this! The packaging was so cute that I had to try it out! I was so disappointed when it didn't even pull out one blackhead. It did make my nose really soft though.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?
Elli P.
Elli P.
Stuttgart

Wo kann ich das Produkt kaufen und wie viel kostet es?
Stefani R.
Stefani R.

I just bought this... Is it safe for sensitive skin?

Join Now