Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#299 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (13)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH

I love tonymoly products and have found they have the best nose strips, but these aren't it. I love their egg pore strips! This 3 step one is time consuming and I feel like it removes just as much as the one step egg pore strips. The last strip just didn't stay on for me either. This product also slightly irritated my skin. Cool idea though.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK

I love Tony Moly products! They have the cutest packaging! Ok so I normally use a charcoal nose strip that honestly doesn't seem to really do much aside from rip off the first layer of my skin, Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Packand after using this I will be purchasing this from now on. It is a little time consuming, but well worth it!
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick , NJ

This product is very cost effective and has cuts packaging, but I doubt I'll be repurchasing. This was very time consuming-good for the evening time. I found that it really didn't remove as many black heads as the biore pore strips. I was able to decongest my pores manually after removing the strip. This product overall was just ok for me.
Liz D.
Liz D.
Belle isLe, Fl

I loved this process, it was longer but really fun and interesting. The nose strip itself didn't stick my my crevices and crannies as well as another popular prestige line's nose strip, I'm thinking next time I'll switch nose strips and use the one in this pack on my chin or forehead. But I'm definitely buying and using this once a month!
Ciara A.
Ciara A.

I purchased this for $6 at Ulta. There are 3 pore strips that you use all in one session and it's one time use. I think it's really expensive just for 3 little strips that you use one time. I wasn't super impressed with the results either. It says it's supposed to shrunk pores which it did not. You're way better off buying another brand.
Katie W.
Katie W.
El Paso, TX

Used once before. It is a longer more intense process than other pore strips but isn't too expensive for a one time use. I could notice some difference, but I felt like I would need to do it a few more times in order to get the full results I wanted. Over all, cute nose strip pack, not the greatest, but definitely not the worst!
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA

I bought two packages, so I tried twice behaving a little differently - the first one the second strip wasn't wet at all so the second time I wetted it better after the application. Both time it didn't work at all! Not one blackhead was picked. I was really confident in this product, so sad that doesn't work on me.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK

I purchased this particular product at my local ulta and I'll give it a decent rating! It wasn't bad but it honestly didn't do much for me! Is super cute packing! I'm thinking about giving it another shot! But usually if it's not great the first time I don't bother the second time! But super cute idea and packaging!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Mission Viejo, CA

I bought this on my trip to Ulta today. I like Tony Moly masks and found this was a good try. It wasn't expensive, but when I tried the product I didn't see as much results as I expected of a three step product. It works fine but I don't see it removing more blackheads as Biore. I was a bit disappointed
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Oak Hill, WV

The best nose pack I have found! It's a three step, which makes it lengthy, but worth it! The first step cleans & opens the pores, the second step comes the gunk, & the third step closes the pores back! I recommend this to everyone in search of a good nose strip. Tony Moly Strawberry Nose Pack
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD

Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George , Va

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?