Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#634 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (6)
Yoni L.
Yoni L.

My sister got me these because she said I needed them. I was not sure at first because some reviews said it hurt but I watched a few YouTube videos and tried it and it wasn't that bad. The resulte were right there stuck to the pad and the after treatment smelled great. The time it took was actually nice to think.
Leire A.
Leire A.
Abanto

This 3 step process, works. Literally covered with lines of nose-poo from each pore. I squee-ed in joy. There was SQUEEING. The price - also amazing. If you've had constant battles with clogged pores, seriously, check these out. Both white heads and black heads were removed, and pores remained clear for days.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Danielsville, GA

These nose strips are my favorite. I find that they work 10x better than the biore strips. They smell so sweet and I love that it's a multi step process. I can actually see the gunk pulled out of my face. These are my favorite nose stops of all time. It's a shame they one sell it in one treatment packs.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

This is a nice product to help with blackheads. You can definitely feel a difference after the three-step process, too. It smells like strawberries, but isn't too overpowering. I would recommend this if you have a decent amount of time on hand because it takes around 40 minutes from start to finish.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
newport news , va

I loved using this product, the packaging is cute and the 3-step does some justice. Loosens up pores, pulls and strips, and rejuvenates to tighten pores up. I like using it but it's more time consuming compared to slapping on a regular pore strip. But I do like the extra care it gives for my skin.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

When I saw the packaging, I had to get it. It was soooo cute. And cheap for the price. And it was perfect for my nose pores when i tried it. It works lovely like any other pores strips. It goes step by step. Will purchase again. This is a nice face pampering set to do with some girl friends.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

Love this. I have problematic skin on my nose. It's flaky and dry but with plenty of blackheads. This help to loosen those and close the pores back up. The best thing is it doesn't irritate or dry out my nose. The reason I took away a star is because it's sort of time consuming and gimmicky.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Grand Island, NY

This was ok. I will say it pulled out some of my black heads but not a ton. I also wasn't a huge fan of the smell. But over all it was a middle of the road for me. I would buy it again. And if u love the smell of strawberries then go for it. It's only about $4 so it's worth the try
Janie R.
Janie R.

I love the cute packaging of course and the fact that It's a three step process makes it a little more gentle on the skin. Purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy that I did. Always fun to experiment with. I think it's eligible for coupons there so that's good too. Highly recommend.
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA

I had just finished doing this as I'm reviewing and I love all of Tony Moly's products and this one is awesome product it worked so good and all though it takes like 45 minutes to do it all it's totally worth it. I'm going back online and getting a bunch more.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis , IN

Where can I find this product?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL

Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Michela L.
Michela L.
Prince George, VA

Does this burn or make your nose dry and itchy? I experience all of those with the biore strips and I have been eyeing this one for a while, but have been nervous to try.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Zion, IL

Does this get your most stubborn blackheads? I have some that have been driving me crazy because they don't want to come out with other products.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL

How well did you think this product worked? i was going to try this next and do you have any products that you suggest?

Join Now