Add a Photo

By TONYMOLY
#246 in Lotion
Strawberry Nose Pack - Tony Moly's Strawberry Nose Pack includes 3 patches for 1 treatment. This 3 step blackhead removing strip sloughs out deeply blocked follicles, leaving pores clean and smooth. Perfect for maintaining blackhead-free skin at home in between facials. - Strawberry Nose Pack
Photos (13)
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
When I saw the packaging, I had to get it. It was soooo cute. And cheap for the price. And it was perfect for my nose pores when i tried it. It works lovely like any other pores strips. It goes step by step. Will purchase again. This is a nice face pampering set to do with some girl friends.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Love this. I have problematic skin on my nose. It's flaky and dry but with plenty of blackheads. This help to loosen those and close the pores back up. The best thing is it doesn't irritate or dry out my nose. The reason I took away a star is because it's sort of time consuming and gimmicky.
Janie R.
Janie R.
I love the cute packaging of course and the fact that It's a three step process makes it a little more gentle on the skin. Purchased this at Ulta and I'm happy that I did. Always fun to experiment with. I think it's eligible for coupons there so that's good too. Highly recommend.
Yes G.
Yes G.
Don't feel like this did much for me. It felt refreshing when I put the first & last strip. But the one that was suppose to lift the blackheads did nothing for me. It would not stick to my nose. Maybe it was operator error in my part but was not a fan.
Annie H.
Annie H.
The best!!! It's 3 different steps. Each step prepares to remove black heads, white head or sebum. The second part is a nose strip and the third part allow for the pores to close back up. I love the way my nose feels and looks! I use this once a month.
Nore W.
Nore W.
Jonestown , PA
I really loved this product and enjoyed doing each step. The first thing I noticed was the cute packaging and they do put the English at the bottom on the back. It made my skin feel really smooth and I'd recommend this to anyone who has white heads.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Navarre, OH
This little 3 step pore kit is so cute and works really well! All Tony Moly products are so unique and diffrent. This is one of my favorites! The only thing is that the directions are all in Korean but it's not too hard to figure out.
Kenia L.
Kenia L.
While looking at Korean skin care products I stumbled upon this! The packaging was so cute that I had to try it out! I was so disappointed when it didn't even pull out one blackhead. It did make my nose really soft though.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Bremen, Oh
This is by far my favorite pore strip. The price is really good. The two extra steps really help my skin. It takes a little more time but I just apply it while I'm watching Netflix. My nose pores look amazing!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
This mask has very cute packaging which is a bonus to the wonders it does . It has 3 steps one opens pores the 2nd one pulls out the pores and the 3rd closes your pores . It is very affect and each step works
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where can I find this product?
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Is your nose supposed to be dry for steps one and three and wet for step two?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
Is it worth it to get this product, or would I be better off just bring a biore pore strip?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Does this get your most stubborn blackheads? I have some that have been driving me crazy because they don't want to come out with other products.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Does this really work? how would you compare to another product that similiar for example boscia nose strips or sephora collection?